💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scooby-Doo's Velma confirmed to be lesbian

COOOK

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

Early 2000s, it was to be expected that the production company would try to diminish her sexuality

EthelDee

I'm kind of thankful they didn't use that plot line in the 2001 version. It would have surely been played for laughs; "Velma has the hots for Daphne but she's completely oblivious to it, isn't that funny?"

Pop Music

she is a queen!!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

TSUNAMI
17 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

scooby doo lets do this GIF

Linda Cardellini was fantastic as Velma. That is all.

Oh no :air:

Am I really attracted to lesbian characters and lesbians in general :air:

I mean, Velma was one of my TV crushes (alongside with Xena) and my first girlfriend ever is now a boy and is more masculine than I would ever be. 

EDIT: I figured out that I called my ex a lesbian and I really don't know what kind of sexual orientation he is now. I mean, if he likes girls now he's basically straight but I have no info and don't want to offend anyone I'm still getting used to all variations. But I know he can't be lesbian anymore :zilla:

I could never won as a child :air:

Mister G
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

Oh no :air:

Am I really attracted to lesbian characters and lesbians in general :air:

I mean, Velma was one of my TV crushes (alongside with Xena) and my first girlfriend ever is now a boy and is more masculine than I would ever be. 

I could never won as a child :air:

Is that you in your avatar? Cause like why be concerned with attraction to lesbian characters when you can get all the boys to drool over you :bear:

sarahb

In past interviews, Gunn has shared that he wanted to play up certain aspects of the original story to amuse an older crowd, like teasing Shaggy’s apparent pothead habits. He also wanted to more overtly showcase Velma’s sexuality, because he’s “pretty sure she’s gay,” he told the Seattle Times in 2002. “So we had a couple little nods to that in the movie and in the end, again, they were things that kind of (detracted from) the scenes.” For example, the script originally featured a scene where Velma (Linda Cardellini) blatantly ogles Daphne (Sarah Michelle Gellar), and the pair were later supposed to kiss, per director Raja Gosnell. Both scenes were cut to appease the studio’s PG wishes.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/06/james-gunn-scooby-doo-rated-r

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Is that you in your avatar? Cause like why be concerned with attraction to lesbian characters when you can get all the boys to drool over you :bear:

This old theeeng? 

Spoiler

I'm not concerned just figured that out now and it's funny to me lol

Archived