💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Chromatica Ball Setlist Concept

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip64

Here is my concept of what I think The Chromatica Ball should be, Share your thoughts! (The interludes contain manifestos explaining the history of Chromatica and its tribes)

ACT I: Welcome to Chromatica

Spoiler

Chromatica I (Intro)

Alice / Stupid Love

Replay

Poker Face 

ACT II: The Journey Begins

Spoiler

Just Dance 

Plastic Doll / Fashion of His Love

Enigma 

Perfect Illusion

Free Woman (Shortened)

ACT III: The Art of War

Spoiler

Aura 

Monster / 911

Paparazzi 

Heavy Metal Lover

Venus 

ACT IV: Healing the Wounded

Spoiler

1000 Doves (Piano Version)

Shallow

Hair

ACT V: Kindness Punks

Spoiler

Born This Way

Judas

Bad Romance

Babylon

Encore:

Spoiler

Rain On Me

MiQuenDroid

The official setlist will be secret before the Paris show? 

All I ever wanted was love...

ThatsGossip64
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The official setlist will be secret before the Paris show? 

This is not real, this is a concept made by me.

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

This is not real, this is a concept made by me.

I know :laughga:

All I ever wanted was love...

Gagadonna

I LOVE setlists so I'm gonna give you my in-depth opinion of your concept :) 

Act 1

22 minutes ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

Alice / Stupid Love => I wouldn't mix the album opener with the lead single. They both need to be sung separately. 

Replay => I would see this song further on the playlist, after some songs about fame and trauma. For example, I would see this song after 911 / Dance in the Dark / Scheisse, for example. 

Poker Face 

Act 2

23 minutes ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

Just Dance 

Plastic Doll / Fashion of His Love => I would rather mix Just dance and FOHL together. Songs from Chromatica need to be sung fully and not mixed together. Plus Just Dance has been performed the same way for 10 years, I'd prefer to give it a fresh vibe by mixing it with another song. 

Enigma 

Perfect Illusion => Perfect Illusion after Enigma is a great idea. After Perfect Illusion, I would put Million Reasons and then Shallow. 

Free Woman (Shortened) => again, i'd prefer to have if performed fully :) On my setlist, I put it in the first act, after Born this Way to keep that "freedom" theme. 

Act 3

26 minutes ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

Aura 

Monster / 911 => I would rather mash-up Monster with Aura (Monster / Aura) and then have 911 in full. 

Paparazzi 

Heavy Metal Lover

Venus => Paparazzi / Heavy Metal Lover / Venus => brilliant idea ! 

Act 4 : 

27 minutes ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

1000 Doves (Piano Version) 

Shallow

Hair

I don't like the order / choice of songs (but again that's my opinion !). Here's how I would do it : Shallow (Pop version) / Million Reasons (acoustic) / 1000 Doves (acoustic + studio) / Fun Tonight 

Act 5

29 minutes ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

Born This Way

Judas => I like this act, I would just start with Babylon, have a transition from "I Want Your Love" and then Bad Romance. I feel like Judas doesn't fit here since the theme seems to be a "disco-fashion". 

Bad Romance

Babylon 

Where are Fun Tonight and Sine from Above though ? :/ 

lol what if she does no ballads at the tour?! there are no ballads in chromatica after all!

Juanlittlem

Love that this setlist isn't too long and some songs fit so well together. I don't see her performing Enigma + Perfect Illusion right after it since they're both vocally demanding and she'd hurt her vocals but in general I love it. :kiss:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Red Velvet

To those asking for Sour Candy; we are performing it on tour and details, we are performing it after Boombayah!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ThatsGossip64

Fun tonight is Gaga's most personal song yet and she said she gets choked up every time she hears it so I doubt she'll be able to sing it every night...

Sherry
5 hours ago, vVv said:

lol what if she does no ballads at the tour?! there are no ballads in chromatica after all!

I hope not because I love when she sings at the piano, it's a beautiful moment, but if she doesn't sing ballads I won't be surprised.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

7 minutes ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

Fun tonight is Gaga's most personal song yet and she said she gets choked up every time she hears it so I doubt she'll be able to sing it every night...

I agree, it would be amazing live but I struggle to see a stadium screaming along to "I'm not having fun tonight". Unless maybe she does a little on the piano and make a medley of her slow hits?? Or most likely will use its instrumental during a quick-change or something like that! 

• 2 weeks later...
Jack3257

Definitely a lot I like here, but I don’t see her using so many medleys.  I also can’t see her skipping Million Reasons and feel like she would (unfortunately) choose to include Applause over all the songs from ARTPOP you included.  However, I would LOVE it if this was the set list.

Archived