💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

BLACKPINK as opening act?

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

Just a thought. 

How possible is they do the opening act at the Chromatica Ball ? 

I don't know how successful they are in UK/US, so I don't know if they would need this opportunity to boost their career or not. I know that they're not very famous in Europe (apart from fans). 

Watcha think about that? 

tumblr_pkxfo5efsc1wnae1yo1_540.gifv 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

They are bigger than Gaga in the world right now lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Gagadonna

Personally, I'd prefer the PCD (THIS would be a reverse Gaga-ian experience) but any girl band would make me happy :vegas:

fac4a0fa1d34ef610a6c5b6e4c1e7b88824124c7 

Gagadonna
Just now, Sour Candy said:

In which world are you living :cyanlights:

yes and
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Check their streams and sales. Also, google how much money they bring to their label :cyanlights:

jensentyy
1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

Look, I like Blackpink. I really do .

But you fans are just delusional. Outside of Kpop fandom and stans, the general population simply do not know who Blackpink is. Love or hate Gaga, everyone knows who that bi!ch is. 

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Check their streams and sales. Also, google how much money they bring to their label :cyanlights:

Go to the street and ask 10 random people if they know who BLACKPINK is. Then ask those same people if they know who Gaga is. You can even ask them how many songs from them they know. You'll get your answer. 

Just because you have a massive fanbase that makes your songs #1 doesn't mean you're successful. Success is more complex than that. Gaga proves us that many many times. 

venusfly

It would be cool but BP can do their own large tours already, it wouldn't be a great fit :poot:

yes and
1 minute ago, jensentyy said:

Look, I like Blackpink. I really do .

But you fans are just delusional. Outside of Kpop fandom and stans, the general population simply do not know who Blackpink is. Love or hate Gaga, everyone knows who that bi!ch is. 

Ok, it was too general. But they have a lot of fans, many more than Gaga does. 

Massive Monster

I think they are too big for an opening act.

Kind regards

yes and
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Go to the street and ask 10 random people if they know who BLACKPINK is. Then ask those same people if they know who Gaga is. You can even ask them how many songs from them they know. You'll get your answer. 

Just because you have a massive fanbase that makes your songs #1 doesn't mean you're successful. Success is more complex than that. Gaga proves us that many many times. 

Gagadonna
7 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Yes, they do. But Gaga is supported much more by the general public than BLACKPINK is. I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing, I love them both, but to me, Gaga is undoubtedly more successful. 

Red Velvet
18 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

16 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

As the actual artists, we can say we're not bigger than Gaga. ♡ she made a lot of impact and has been on everyone's lips at some points, we will keep working harder to even have an ounce of impact she has, because she is IT. - 🖤

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Prada

blackpink has much more fans worldwide than Gaga has. However, Gaga and Hollywood celebs are known by whole world as American culture is very influential.

But, opening act for Gaga? I dont think so. They get like 2 million dollar for concert. Thats what Gaga get too.

They are too famous to be an opening act for today. 

• Admin changed the title to BLACKPINK as opening act?

Archived