Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

ROM banned on Irish radio station

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

“We went from BBQ weather to umbrella weather in a matter of days.  We miss sitting out the back sunning ourselves with a bag of cans, we miss the BBQs and we miss the good drying!” said Jim-Jim.

Nobby added, “We’ve decided to pull the song from our playlist for a few days to see if it will stop raining.  From Thursday morning at 9am until Monday morning at 8am you WON’T hear ‘Rain on Me’ on FM104. If you do hear it, we ask that you Whatsapp, Instagram, tweet or Facebook us to let us know!”

The controversial decision is based on the undeniable fact that Rihanna’s ‘Umbrella’ song in 2007 gave us the worst summer weather in living memory.

https://www.fm104.ie/news/buzz/fm104-to-ban-lady-gagas-rain-on-me-until-it-stops-raining/

I- :air:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ms I am a local

Yeah, because the bad weather is caused because of the song...

Anyways stream ROM to end the drought in the world!

Ariana Grindr

Gaga’s curse will strike again, now they will have to endure non stop rain for a century :ladyhaha:

Killa

_Now imagine all that in an irish accent

:giveup:

Is that why it rains so much this summer? Like radio Venice always plays it 3 times a day, and it rains around 3 days a week

coincidence? I think not:flower:

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Killa said:

_Now imagine all that in an irish accent

:giveup:

Is that why it rains so much this summer? Like radio Venice always plays it 3 times a day, and it rains around 3 days a week

coincidence? I think not:flower:

:fan:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Lona Delery

lmaooooooo this is so funny i love their humour

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived