life

ROM banned on Irish radio station

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I love this, it's actually good promo let's pray it continues to rain and they have a wet summer. :billie:

czarnyptak

Yesterday there were elections in Poland and I live in a region where the anti-LGBT candidate has the most votes, so I sat outside and sang Rain on Me hoping that rain will come (and it came) to stop them from voting

Well the anti-LGBT candidate still won but it was really close so I think it helped

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

Hebi

The fact that it never rained so heavily in the past 15 years on my country is indicative that is all thanks to Rain,On,Me!:tony: (Chile)

Mister G

“We have to stop playing Born This Way. It’s turning everyone gay.” :billie:

DOJA CAT

That’s like when our local netball team were versing the Swifts and they decided to not play Taylor for a week

thank u, next

Stef

Y’all who take this seriously, it’s just their humour :air: they aren’t being serious lol 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Bradley
3 hours ago, Aarghya said:

Thanks, now play Sour Candy

in before diabetic patients are on the rise therefore Sour Candy is removed from all streaming platforms until the numbers are optimistic

Pretty Savage
8 hours ago, Stef said:

Y’all who take this seriously, it’s just their humour :air: they aren’t being serious lol 

If I remember correctly they did the same thing with Riri's Umbrella too :billie:

Archived