Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many people could cancel you?

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Maybe someone has a picture of you in black face.  Maybe text messages with a forbidden word.  Maybe you attended a rally to protest face masks and someone has a picture. Maybe you got a little grabby or covered up for someone who did.  Maybe you sent out some pictures you shouldn't have to someone who didn't ask for them

There are so many ways to get cancelled now.  If you got famous, how many people could expose and cancel you?  (don't say why, cause then we'll all be able to cancel you)

I'll just say "more than 50" :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackhead

Girl WHAT do you have going on behind the scenes??? 50??? 50???? 50?!?!

maybe like 3 or 4 for me, but only one serious instance comes to mind. 

rasclautmangos

Only 1. I don't think it would ruin me though. Just embarrass me a bit.

Bonkers
Just now, crackhead said:

Girl WHAT do you have going on behind the scenes??? 50??? 50???? 50?!?!

maybe like 3 or 4 for me, but only one serious instance comes to mind. 

It's not 50 different things.  It's just some of them weren't kept that quiet in the first place.  

Oh actually there are 50 different things. :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, monster said:

title should be "GGD cancel yourself thread" cuz i know this might get messy

No one is saying WHY they could be cancelled.  

For a lot of us, even if our GagaDaily account got exposed after becoming famous it would be....awkard.  

artpopsexual

I'm not sure if anyone would cancel me based on what I wrote on the internet or texted, probably if they canceled me, it would've been because of something they saw reading my mind :bear: or talking in private with a friend :koons: Or maybe my search history

Mindblown

It's so easy to cancel literally anybody. You can take the smallest thing and expand upon it. 

Pennywise

Almost nobody except my two best friends, maybe. But then again, I can cancel them into oblivion, so... :billie:

I always keep the most ****ed up parts of myself to myself, so even my bff's don't know what I sometimes think about :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

But I have no nudes in existence, no racist remarks whatsoever, so I have those covered at least :reductive:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

RAMROD

Ummm..., How many indeed.

tenor.gif?itemid=14483833

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

I keep most things private, but my high school friends and I used to film ourselves doing everything between 10 and 15 years ago... and I was a very different person back then, a product of my environment as a teenager who has yet to find their own world views and learn about the world. It was also a different time with a LOT less awareness. So maybe the two people who might still have that footage could find something incriminating if they dug deep... some offensive language or terms. I'm ashamed to say I probably used the n-word and definitely said things like r*t*ard and used 'gay' as a negative descriptor. But I am not that person anymore and haven't been for a long time. This is why cancel culture needs to STOP.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I keep most things private, but my high school friends and I used to film ourselves doing everything between 10 and 15 years ago... and I was a very different person back then, a product of my environment as a teenager who has yet to find their own world views and learn about the world. It was also a different time with a LOT less awareness. So maybe the two people who might still have that footage could find something incriminating if they dug deep... some offensive language or terms. I'm ashamed to say I probably used the n-word and definitely said things like r*t*ard and used 'gay' as a negative descriptor. But I am not that person anymore and haven't been for a long time. This is why cancel culture needs to STOP.

a lot of things that felt like dark humor at the time turned out to be things that really hurt other people. :awkney:

Archived