💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many people could cancel you?

Bonkers

Featured Posts

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I keep most things private, but my high school friends and I used to film ourselves doing everything between 10 and 15 years ago... and I was a very different person back then, a product of my environment as a teenager who has yet to find their own world views and learn about the world. It was also a different time with a LOT less awareness. So maybe the two people who might still have that footage could find something incriminating if they dug deep... some offensive language or terms. I'm ashamed to say I probably used the n-word and definitely said things like r*t*ard and used 'gay' as a negative descriptor. But I am not that person anymore and haven't been for a long time. This is why cancel culture needs to STOP.

oooooooooh girl let's cancel you :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

jk I hope it doesn't happen :runhug:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

No one could cancel me without me whipping out receipts and cancelling them 20x harder :gayhat:

🖤

Maleficent

I’ve never done anything illegal or absurdly evil; but I have broken up with a few very serious partners a few times in really bad ways (text, ghost, changing my phone number, pretending I don’t know who they are)

weed

nudes could definitely be leaked and very unfortunately a video I didn't want taken in the first place :madge: but that's not really cancelable I guess I would just be dragged for my body/lack of ass lmao :selena:

Maleficent
55 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

oooooooooh girl let's cancel you :ladyhaha:

Reveal hidden contents

jk I hope it doesn't happen :runhug:

Oh **** if r*tard and gay are bad words worth getting cancelled for, I should write up my public apology rn 

blankpaper
Just now, Maleficent said:

I’ve never done anything illegal or absurdly evil; but I have broken up with a few very serious partners a few times in really bad ways (text, ghost, changing my phone number, pretending I don’t know who they are)

You just reminded me—I dated a coworker once and dumped him via text, at work, from down the hall. A few minutes later he walked by my office and stared in the door all dejected for a minute and then kept walking. It’s funny in hindsight but I still feel really bad about it lol 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Maleficent
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

You just reminded me—I dated a coworker once and dumped him via text, at work, from down the hall. A few minutes later he walked by my office and stared in the door all dejected for a minute and then kept walking. It’s funny in hindsight but I still feel really bad about it lol 

I once had an ex approach me and ask me how I was doing and I looked her in the eye and said “sorry I think you’ve got me confused with someone else”

weed
Just now, Maleficent said:

I once had an ex approach me and ask me how I was doing and I looked her in the eye and said “sorry I think you’ve got me confused with someone else”

girl you are living the fantasy lmfao I could never, even if we ended on the worst terms I'd probably smile and talk (unless we broke up recently then idk)

Maleficent
Just now, weed said:

girl you are living the fantasy lmfao I could never, even if we ended on the worst terms I'd probably smile and talk (unless we broke up recently then idk)

She whipped me in the face with her purse so def not the best case scenario. I had it coming tho 

1 person could and i'd deserve it :gum:

ice bear wasn't always this fluff of peace

ice heard one side from above

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Ok you win. Except you’re young and drama happens. I did this to someone who was in his mid 30s and divorced, and we continued to work together for 5 years after that haha 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Maleficent
Just now, ice bear said:

1 person could and i'd deserve it :gum:

ice bear wasn't always this fluff of peace

I’ll never cancel you Icey 

Babel

we all have something in our past that regret doing/saying. Although regret is the best sign that we have grown from that. 

Archived