Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Gaga overwork herself?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

I know the blame is most likely on Troy Carter, but did Gaga still agree to do so many shows that eventually led to her hip injury? The Monster Ball started in 2010 I believe, and it ended like mid 2011. Then she went on nonstop promo-mode for Born This Way all of 2011, and then 4 months later she starts the BTWB which takes her another 10 months of tour dates.

I just want to know why she didn’t speak up about her pain... the injury could have been prevented and it makes me sad :( 

Helxig

She's a workaholic and completely passionate and dedicated to her craft (at least back then). I guess she just wanted to be the absolute best for herself and her fans :( 

She didn't know she had a serious injury with her hip because of a combination of factors. When you do such an intense workout night after night your whole body hurts anyway, like anyone's muscles do after going to the gym. You've heard of people not being able to walk right after leg day, now imagine your whole body feeling that way. Her chronic pain disorder was probably playing up too at that point making her body sore. And she was smoking a lot of weed, which numbs the pain. So until her hip literally stopped working, she didn't even know it was injured.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Rat Boy

I think she was too ambitious. I feel that she wanted to accomplish too much in a short space of time.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Modern Ecstasy2

Because she knew that if she told her management/team earlier, she would have been forced to cancel the tour way earlier. She’s a workaholic and she doesn’t want to disappoint her fans.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

gumzy3000

She still is but between 2008 and 2013, she was insanely ambitious and hardworking. I think she really wanted to prove herself and become a legend and sustain the massive success she was having at that time. Perhaps she was scared of failure and letting down her fans.

trolly troll troll

Guest Adarsh

She's one of the most workaholic people in the business yet her fans think she's 'lazy'. Oh well :huntyga:

Head Empty

Ambition combined with the pressure of hundreds of people being financially tied up in her career.

numb the flame
50 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

"NO SLEEP" :interestinga:

Nother club 👏🏻 Nother club 👏🏻 Bus 👏🏻

Ariana Grindr

Girl was on a mission. She’s ambitious and dedicated and would stop at nothing to become a superstar.

Archived