Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Gaga overwork herself?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

The Z

The Monster Ball was too long, but it was OK, it was nothing compared to the BTWB.

Like, the BTWB was the most hardcore show ever. From the insane dance moves to the lubricant swimming pool backstage, to the four scales she had to climb between almost every song... The show was INCREDIBLE, but knowing what was happening backstage, it was also sad and almost disgusting (too much work) and yeah, Gaga never recovered from it

Aussie
7 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

I think she was too ambitious. I feel that she wanted to accomplish too much in a short space of time.

And she did just that. 

Aussie
19 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The Monster Ball was too long, but it was OK, it was nothing compared to the BTWB.

Like, the BTWB was the most hardcore show ever. From the insane dance moves to the lubricant swimming pool backstage, to the four scales she had to climb between almost every song... The show was INCREDIBLE, but knowing what was happening backstage, it was also sad and almost disgusting (too much work) and yeah, Gaga never recovered from it

I wonder if Gaga/Interscope will ever release it 

I think as a young, new artist trying to prove herself and really cement her status, she put her career and fans above everything. I'm happy that she seems to have found a better balance, but considering she has had 3 different eras in the past 4 years, it doesn't look like she's slowing down anytime soon. Hope she's resting well and taking a break right now.

Rat Boy
17 minutes ago, Aussie said:

And she did just that. 

At a large price. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

PropaGaga
13 hours ago, Heracross said:

I know the blame is most likely on Troy Carter, but did Gaga still agree to do so many shows that eventually led to her hip injury? The Monster Ball started in 2010 I believe, and it ended like mid 2011. Then she went on nonstop promo-mode for Born This Way all of 2011, and then 4 months later she starts the BTWB which takes her another 10 months of tour dates.

I just want to know why she didn’t speak up about her pain... the injury could have been prevented and it makes me sad :( 

She did tell her team about the pain she was experiencing. The reason she was smoking so much weed was because of it, and I think she ended up numbing herself to it and then it was too late. When I met her backstage at the BTWB, she mentioned it was hard for her to walk and stand. At that point the tour was almost over, and she told me she was just going to power through it because she was about to film the shows in Chicago and New York, but she said she couldn’t wait for it all to be over and that she planned on taking a long break after.

Seeka

She didn't think she could say no. Or maybe, more properly, that she didn't she should say no. 

She did all the shows, all the promo, because she didn't think she could say no. 

She did an interview where she said that a while ago. 

Aussie
10 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

At a large price. 

Well these things are’t handed over in a silver plate. Boohoo! She became the biggest, most recognised super star on the planet. Sorry if I’m not shedding any tears while catching the train to work to go to my crappy casual job while she is enjoying her lifestyle. No shade to Gaga but seriously, there are worst fates

Archived