💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

K-Pop Girl Group to Stan: Red Velvet

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Why should you stan this K-Pop girl group? 

1. Their discography is an oddball mix.

Their discography is one of the best things you'll ever see, especially when you dig in to their older songs. Their songs are inspired by different eras and showcases their vocal range in the best way. A recommendation will be: Kingdom Come, Ladies' Night and Psycho.

2. They are LGBT supporters (and icons.)

Two of the members, Wendy and Seulgi admired Vienna's inclusion of LGBTQ+ couples in their traffic lights, one of which are two girls holding hands. Wendy explained in front of Korea, how it promotes inclusivity and decrease prejudice. Whereas, Seulgi openly promotes LGBT artists on her livestreams, telling people what the song is by their meaning. 

Another is when Yeri, another member held the LGBT flag given by a fan and carried it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuK_-bVmOvX72sTkIvITF

And this:

4e0f6041d8f040ab44ae96bf87720995.gif

3. Each album is a very different concept from each other. 

We'll speak on this: Russian Roulette is a concept based on animation and dark humor. Rookie is a concept based on robots. Perfect Velvet is a concept based on 70's horror movies and Red Summer is based on fruits. If these concepts aren't super different from each other then gurl...

4. They are crackheads behind the red carpet.

Uh yeah.

Uh yeah, that's not the end of the rabbit hole.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

DOJA CAT

I need to get into them more! I like each of the ReVe festival title tracks along with Bad Boy, RBB and Monster.

thank u, next

MonsterOfficial

period! I love Red Velvet :firega:

bought their Perfect Velvet and The Red Summer album when I traveled to Seoul

exorcise my mind

Stellars

The critically acclaimed and successful artisté's of K-Pop :applause: 

stream the best song of all time:

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ - ʀᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ - ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ - ɪᴛᴢʏ - ɪᴢ*ᴏɴᴇ - ʟᴏᴏɴᴀ - ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ - sᴋᴢ

thickandpetite

bad boy is their best song and one of the best kpop songs of all time. psycho who? :billie:

Best K-POP GIRL GROUP,  next to 2ne1 & fx, they stick to their concept the best. Red & velvet, love both sides...hopefully they will comeback with a more velvet full length album tho...

RAMROD

Are you becoming that long gone BTS stan who aggresively promoting his fave group that people here don't care much? :billie:

It is clear that most from this cult site only accept 2NE1 and BLACKPINK. And we don't talk about the K-Pop thread.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Red Velvet
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are you becoming that long gone BTS stan who aggresively promoting his fave group that people here don't care much? :billie:

EDIT: I just realized who you were talking about. Nah, Red Velvet is just too talented not to be promoted. Just promoting them better than SM.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ToxicHot

I LOVE Automatic. Such a perfect blend of old-school R&B and pop. :legend::heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TWICE on hatius

This cult site has bad taste in Kpop. I don’t expect them to stan such excellency like Red Velvet.
I also kinda want to promote Girl Generation, Oh My Girl and SHINee on here. But obviously, GGD doesn’t have the range to stan them. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Red Velvet
Just now, TWICE said:

Girl Generation, Oh My Girl and SHINee on here.

The talentry ugh

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

crackhead

Never forget when Wendy sang “girl” instead of “boy” during Light Me Up :what: this btch Lebanese!!!!

I can’t wait for a 5 member comeback and to see Wendy again. I’ve been stanning them since SM Rookies, and after 5 years of 2-3 comebacks a year, it feels like they’ve been gone for a century.

Archived