💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Got over the demo disappointment, Album Free Woman is a hit

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

ArtpopAct2

Seriously I see why they wanna make it a single, it’s still a really great pop track.

final version just explodes at the end, and the chorus is an anthem I can see people belting.

Great lyrics, great melody, great vocals. First drop still the only disappointing thing, mainly bc it sounded weird compared to the demo. But even now I can tolerate it

Married the Night

Welcome to Chromatica if you see gaga let her know we are here 

The slight change in instrumentals is what disappointed me. But the album version is good.

It's SOOO much better than the demo, I honestly couldn't really get into the demo, other than the bridge, I liked that, but I MUCH prefer the album version! :firega:

The Z

For some reason I can't stand the final version. I can't stand that break.

But I'm not worried, I almost always prefer Gaga's demos to her final versions. From Beautiful, Dirty, Rich to Born This Way (snippet from the 60 minutes interview) to half of the songs from ARTPOP to Perfect Illusion (from Five Foot Two) to Stupid Love. 

There are a few exceptions though (The Fame, Just Dance, Rain On Me sounded awful to me) 

asfittingasmcqueen

I was so disappointed at first but now it's one of my favorite songs from the album. I listen to it 24/7 and I can definitely see it as a single in the future 

PartySick

It's up there with Replay for my favorite track. I still use the demo version as my morning alarm though :ladyhaha:

By the time I really wake up, she's at the stuttering part that was cut out of the album version :ladyhaha:

🖤

DanielKCarey

Free Woman is still a great song, but I feel like the demo was more in line with the '90s house music sound that they were going for

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

My Name Isnt Alice

At last y'all wake up free woman grew on me so much but I still miss the intro plus the bridge

ChavaWM

I only miss the little vocal beat that goes on throughout the demo, the bridge wasnt very good, but the demo definitely had a more 90s feel

sillynate

Honestly imo the ROM and FW demos we have are.... I’d say they were concept demos whenever they were created. Makes me wonder about the 2019 SL demo snippet and Babylon demo snippet we have :huntyga:

ArtpopAct2
51 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

At last y'all wake up free woman grew on me so much but I still miss the intro plus the bridge

I definitely agree that I miss that heavenly bridge from the demo

Archived