Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Japan Sinks - An animé to watch

Eido

Featured Posts

Hi guys, 

I advise you to watch this new Netflix animé named Japan Sinks. It is based on a novel. So far it is great, and moving.

I don't really like the girl though. :saladga:

Though it can be violent... You are warned. 

River

I read Japan Stinks and I was ready to tear you down :air:

I'm gonna watch it this week :party:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ObezyankaNol

I finished it in a day :bear:

The finale is really touching :bradley:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Haroon

I literally googled ‘best anime series on Netflix’ this morning and caught wind of this show because it was on a few for this year :omg: Is it a limited series or is there a cliffhanger and there will be more seasons? I prefer watching shorter stuff nowadays :sweat: 

I’m gonna watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and then move through the Ghibli movies I haven’t seen first :party: 

Ryusei

This is on my list to watch. The whole concept is very interesting to me. 

Musery

6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I literally googled ‘best anime series on Netflix’ this morning and caught wind of this show because it was on a few for this year :omg: Is it a limited series or is there a cliffhanger and there will be more seasons? I prefer watching shorter stuff nowadays :sweat: 

I’m gonna watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and then move through the Ghibli movies I haven’t seen first :party: 

Netflix ordered it as a limited series but they wrote "season 1" because you know... Netflix... If it becomes popular they'll need to make more uhuh

4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I made it to the yams scene and was like. “Maybe not today.”  :laughga:

Yeah that was... Violent and unexpected 

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Have you watched Death Note? Essential anime. so good. it's on netflix 

NOT the movie :billie:

Musery

Quasi

Interesting...reminds me of Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

LateToCult
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I’m gonna watch Neon Genesis Evangelion

It’s good but be prepared to be left confused and don’t expect the sequel film to clear things up.  :poot:
@Eido Japan Sinks gave me major devil man crybaby vibes.

Seeka
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Please don't watch Neon Genesis Evangelion on Netflix. Watch it on Kiss instead. 

The Netflix dub is awful. They changed one of the lines and removed the really awesome credits sequences. 

Oh it was on my recommendation. What do you think of it?

Archived