Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we have another Gagavision?

buzzkill

Featured Posts

buzzkill

i was wondering if we are getting another gagavision.

she could release the BTS from ROM at least as a small gift idk :air:]

artpopsexual

I hope so :toofunny: But I wouldn't count on it... :koons:

Anyways, it was so nice that we still had a new episode of GAGAVISION after all these years

buzzkill
Just now, ARTPOPsexual said:

I hope so :toofunny: But I wouldn't count on it... :koons:

Anyways, it was so nice that we still got a GAGAVISION after all these years

exactly it felt really nostalgic and sweet :ally:

BillieGOAT

Ugh she was FEEDING US during SL 

It makes me sad bc I feel like she was planning on going full force with promo/Gagavisions/performances/etc. but then COVID rekt it all

buzzkill
Just now, BillieGOAT said:

Ugh she was FEEDING US during SL 

It makes me sad bc I feel like she was planning on going full force with promo/Gagavisions/performances/etc. but then COVID rekt it all

she still can do it. but she probably wont. :bradley:

elijahfan

I would tend to say there are several in the can right now just waiting to get released, but since they didn't release one with ROM, I feel like they might be shelved...

buzzkill
Just now, elijahfan said:

I would tend to say there are several in the can right now just waiting to get released, but since they didn't release one with ROM, I feel like they might be shelved...

just like the rest of the era :air: for now :ally:

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

maybe in the next album cycle

britney spears ugh GIF

Not saying she shouldn't have done what she did, but we don't know what's gonna happen next year, or the year after. If artists stop their eras for months every time there's a tragedy in the world, there wouldn't be any release anymore...

I know the current situation is tough for work, and I'm glad she's being careful and safe, but this silence... :saladga: Ngl, I'm a bit over it right now.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

just like the rest of the era :air: for now :ally:

I mean, I'm not even sure they have a plan anymore... and I'm afraid it's gonna be that way for as long as Corona is around, which could be for a while.

paradox
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not saying she shouldn't have done what she did, but we don't know what's gonna happen next year, or the year after. If artists stop their eras for months every time there's a tragedy in the world, there wouldn't be any release anymore...

I know the current situation is tough for work, and I'm glad she's being careful and safe, but this silence... :saladga: Ngl, I'm a bit over it right now.

i feel you :fatcat:

buzzkill
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

me too. but i make the decision to lower my expectations, so i don't get more upset with the silence treatment :huntyga:

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

me too. but i make the decision to lower my expectations, so i don't get more upset with the silence treatment :huntyga:

It's literally been my motto for the past couple years...

gagasicebath

That new Gagavision for SL was such a beautiful surprise, omg.

I would love it if there was one for ROM but I feel like if there was then it’s missed its window now. They could have dropped it around the time they did the Weather Channel promo.

Archived