💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lea Michele deletes twitter after being bullied away

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

35-D2-FFF9-DF56-454-F-B208-50-DE1153-D9-

Lea Michele has deleted her Twitter account amid trolling over the disappearance of her Glee co-star Naya Rivera.

Michele’s account on the platform, which is followed by more than four million people, disappeared on Saturday (11 July). While Michele has not yet addressed the deletion, her account had in recent days been tagged in a number of tweets demanding she comment on Rivera’s disappearance. Others had tagged her directly in abusive messages.

Some people have been so awful as to either lay blame for Rivera's disappearance on Michele, or suggest it should have been her. While plenty of others have piled on against these vicious attacks in her defense, they are representative of the depths of darkness Twitter is capable of.

Rivera, who rose to fame alongside Michele on Glee, is feared to have drowned after she rented a pontoon boat on Wednesday (8 July) with her son Josey, and failed to return to shore. Josey, four, was found alone and asleep on the boat.

Michele and Rivera were at the centre of a number of feud rumours when Glee was on the air, with Rivera writing about the tension between them in her 2016 memoir Sorry Not Sorry. I don’t hate Lea, and I never have,” Rivera wrote. “[But] I think [she] didn’t like sharing the spotlight. She had a hard time separating work from our outside friendship, whereas it was a lot easier for me … Lea was a lot more sensitive, though, and sometimes it seemed like she blamed me for anything and everything that went wrong.”

Michele, who had not been active on Twitter since 1 June, has stayed away from all of her social media since 3 June, when she posted a note on her Instagram addressing allegations about her behaviour on Glee.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/lea-michele-naya-rivera-death-missing-glee-feud-twitter-trolling-a9614721.html

Hottie Detector

dynamite

No matter what's going on with the other controversy surrounding her, bullying her about Naya's disappearance was uncalled for and sick.

Pennywise

So she can dish it but not take it, huh :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Born in Chromatica

What is wrong with those people? Do they not have enough time on their hands. Why do people bully celebrities though. It is a sad world when people do this. Awful. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Woohoo

the azealia banks too ahead of her time. stream cannonball :messga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

weed

she's done bad stuff for sure but telling her "you killed naya" and other things I've seen, really gross. 

xokuba
10 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

the azealia banks too ahead of her time. stream cannonball :messga:

**** this song annoyed me everytime it was on radio and I don't know why

oh, but if Lea Michele would end up killing herself...

Twitter: She was an angel! I don't know who pushed her to do something like this! #WeLoveYouLea

spicedchy

Got ripped apart on twitter for calling out some of that fandom’s toxicity and lack boundaries. It’s really bad. But tribal mentality on social media is rampant across the board. 

half psychotic

There are a lot of toxic people on twitter. They've been hounding other cast members about not tweeting about Naya too. Not as bad as Lea I assume. But it's still ridiculous to demand anything from them. Amber Riley just tweeted to show respect and focus on Naya and how they dont owe anyone a performance of grief. Absolutely true.

elijahfan
34 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Some people have been so awful as to either lay blame for Rivera's disappearance on Michele, or suggest it should have been her. While plenty of others have piled on against these vicious attacks in her defense, they are representative of the depths of darkness Twitter is capable of.

I have very little sympathy towards her, but that's a really ****ed up thing to say to anyone. I swear to God, if I was a public figure I absolutely wouldn't be on social media.

Kimmo
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I have very little sympathy towards her, but that's a really ****ed up thing to say to anyone. I swear to God, if I was a public figure I absolutely wouldn't be on social media.

More when that person is in the middle of her pregnancy :duck:

Hottie Detector

As much as she's not a nice person I understand her deleting her account. People harassed her. It's not right to say she's the cause of someone's disappearance, u dont say that or do that to someone

Archived