💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Witch War - Canceled Final part of Sabrina Netflix

Eido

Featured Posts

So, as you may know, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina has been canceled after the futur Part 4 which will be released this Fall, probably for Halloween. :bradley:

But the creator of the show, Roberto Aguirre Sacasa said on Twitter that there was supposed to be a final part called "Witch War", which will now be released as a comic. He didn't specify if was already in pré production but since Part 3 and 4 were shot at the same time, more than a year ago, I wouldn't be surprised. 

So to those wondering if part 4 will have a proper ending well... I wouldn't get my hopes up. Unless Netflix let them reshoot the end. 

But anyway, once again Netflix cancels popular show to produce more basic shows that will sell more. 

Also their capital is now worth 241billions USD. 

artpopsexual

So sad a good show like this one is going to end this way :fatcat:

weed

wtffffff omg Witch War!!! Netflix better come through with that movie in a year to tie it all together. I don't wanna read no damn comic, I want to watch Sabrina f*ck some demons/witches/angels up

BUT I just googled and apparently each episode of season 4 is like a mini horror movie so :nooo: super fking pumped for that

as long as there is no singing whatsoever and they execute season 4 perfectly, I can potentially forgive them :flower:

artpopsexual
1 minute ago, weed said:

wtffffff omg Witch War!!! Netflix better come through with that movie in a year to tie it all together. I don't wanna read no damn comic, I want to watch Sabrina f*ck some demons/witches/angels up

BUT I just googled and apparently each episode of season 4 is like a mini horror movie so :nooo: super fking pumped for that

as long as there is no singing whatsoever and they execute season 4 perfectly, I can potentially forgive them :flower:

A movie would be perfect!! But I don't think I'll ever forgive them :neyde:

River

tbh I feel that riverdale is next, next season would be the last.. KK and Sabrina has been canceled.

And honestly for the best, Riverdale and Sabrina started good but then it was a mess in the next seasons.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BROSEIDON

Netflix keeps losing me. They really cancel their best shows and push out trash. 

3 minutes ago, weed said:

1 minute ago, ARTPOPsexual said:

A movie would be perfect!! But I don't think I'll ever forgive them :neyde:

We actually were really lucky. The creator always negociated two parts each time. Hence why we had 4 so easily. Riverdale also helped. 

elijahfan

I mean, there's hope... If the show-runner announced it the way he did, it was obviously to get the fans riled up. In the end, Netflix recently changed their minds about The Crown and decided to go with the initially planned 6 seasons instead of 5, so maybe if the fans are vocal enough and part 4 is a smash, they'll change their minds. They're usually good decision-takers.

Archived