• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cello said:

This one really gets me, idk why lmao

OH my god I did NOT know this existed 

Delulu Rogers
4 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I would die for this to be released... I wonder why they never did, maybe she felt her performance was off or because of the technical difficulties?

Dont they have recording of other shows though? The must cause they are always filming every moment in order to show it on the big screen. She could have used parts from other shows 

GagaSine
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Dont they have recording of other shows though? The must cause they are always filming every moment in order to show it on the big screen. She could have used parts from other shows 

Idk but I think about it every single night

dynamite
8 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I would die for this to be released... I wonder why they never did, maybe she felt her performance was off or because of the technical difficulties?

Apparently they filmed both nights in Birmingham and it still wasn't enough :messga:

numb the flame
15 minutes ago, Cello said:

I'm not triggered at all by this :fatcat:

11 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

For those who are mentioning her JWT tweet, Gaga's Vegas contract prevents her from releasing any live material while she is chain- sorry I meant contracted to Vegas. Gaga had signed her Vegas contract in 2017, filmed the JWT in Jan & Feb 2018. @Delulu Rogers @dynamite @GagaSine

dynamite
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

For those who are mentioning her JWT tweet, Gaga's Vegas contract prevents her from releasing any live material while she is chain- sorry I meant contracted to Vegas. Gaga had signed her Vegas contract in 2017, filmed the JWT in Jan & Feb 2018. @Delulu Rogers @dynamite @GagaSine

Why would she tell us she's filming? :messga:

GagaSine

For those who are mentioning her JWT tweet, Gaga's Cegas contract prevents her from releasing any live material while she is chain- sorry I meant contracted to Vegas. Gaga had signed her Vegas contract in 2017, filmed the JWT in Jan & Feb 2018. @Delulu Rogers @dynamite @GagaSine

What the f*ck... Enigma residency is not worth this, why did she do this to us :messga:

Did they film it just for the initial Enigma ads???

Delulu Rogers

WAIT WHAT? Why has nobody mentioned this before? So it might still be possible that she’ll release it when Vegas ends? Still highly doubt it though. 

numb the flame
Just now, dynamite said:

Why would she tell us she's filming then? :messga:

I have no idea but I think that was a mistake on her part but also signing such a controlling contract was a choice on her behalf. I don't get why MGM wouldn't let her release an old tour, surely people buying the JWT DVD would make them buy tickets for Vegas if they enjoyed the DVD. 

Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

WAIT WHAT? Why has nobody mentioned this before? So it might still be possible that she’ll release it when Vegas ends? Still highly doubt it though. 

It was mentioned when her contracts leaked earlier this year. She may release it if she can get out of her contract which I highly doubt or when she completes all currently contracted 74 dates + possible extension.

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

What the f*ck... Enigma residency is not worth this, why did she do this to us :messga:

Did they film it just for the initial Enigma ads???

Vegas was good in that it allowed her to be in one stable place so she could perform with less chances of a Fibro flare up happening due to travelling. However it's dumb af that she cannot release old footage. Surely if someone enjoyed the JWT DVD enough they would want to buy Vegas tickets so wouldn't releasing it be a good move for MGM also?

numb the flame

Gaga's vegas contract also states she cannot perform within a certain proximity of Las Vegas unless MGM allows her to do so. I think that explain lack of west coast TCB dates. 

GagaSine
9 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Vegas was good in that it allowed her to be in one stable place so she could perform with less chances of a Fibro flare up happening due to travelling. However it's dumb af that she cannot release old footage. Surely if someone enjoyed the JWT DVD enough they would want to buy Vegas tickets so wouldn't releasing it be a good move for MGM also?

I know I was just being facetious because i’m so sad about it :bradley:

i agree releasing the DVD would be good but at the same time she is doing great ticket sales in Vegas without it

Archived