Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane ran a blog...

Werk

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I remember that intro...I didn't think anything of it but with the context we now have... :wtf:

He has been so silent online and Jeffree...this time they truly are getting cancelled and this time nobody is gonna come to their rescue 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

This is why I don't buy his whole "I'm a sensitive, anti-social empath" persona. Like, I'm sorry, but you just don't go from THIS to that...He's marketed himself as if he's done a complete 180, but his recent behavior (i.e. that 5-page Twitter rant and the Instagram live) don't show that he's changed. It's disgusting. 

I find that people who call themselves empaths are everything put empaths. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Maleficent

Glad to say I’ve never clicked on a single video of his. His face always creeped me out and he looked like someone who would make a fart joke 

FrederickSpears

I never cared about him but my sister use to love him. I liked his recent videos where he did those videos on Chuck E. Cheese, etc. but not anymore.

Chuck E. ha revenge!

RAMROD

No more excuses now.

giphy.webp

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aaronyoji
On 7/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, Ryusei said:

Found a video

it's actually his old Dailybooth account, a site that was a thing from 2009 - 2012. I thought it would be a blogspot blog or smth. 

okay so is daily booth a blog aimed at young kids or minors? because if it isn't, it doesnt seem like he's soliciting young kids for sexual photos the way people are making it out to be. not defending him, i could care less about his livelihood, but people can't just fill in the missing dots and state it as fact. 

Ryusei
1 hour ago, aaronyoji said:

okay so is daily booth a blog aimed at young kids or minors? because if it isn't, it doesnt seem like he's soliciting young kids for sexual photos the way people are making it out to be. not defending him, i could care less about his livelihood, but people can't just fill in the missing dots and state it as fact. 

Dailybooth was just like instagram basically. You just uploaded pictures. The focus of the site was that you upload a picture and dont just make text posts. And also of course the fact that you could comment back with a picture. 
While some of his requests were definitely inappropriate i hopped onto wayback machine to see what the replies for these posts looked like (yes the pictures still loaded) and most of them were just like joke pictures (which were the pictures intended to be sent) I expected someone to fully have sent a nude or smth With the way it was blcked out in the video but it was all very tame. 
i can see the outrage with some of the requests but the overall content shows that people knew it was just jokes

Musery

gagaschickens

He's 32 fvcking years old. Don't act like a baby, come out and address these allegations. The proof has been out there for A HOT MINUTE now. Address it, and stop acting like the victim in this situation. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

TortureMeOnReplay

And nobody has even discussed the series he made with the Fine Bros. in which they also sexualize a child character, including appearances by one of the brothers making uncomfortable jokes. 

• 2 weeks later...
aaronyoji
On 7/14/2020 at 4:35 AM, Ryusei said:

Dailybooth was just like instagram basically. You just uploaded pictures. The focus of the site was that you upload a picture and dont just make text posts. And also of course the fact that you could comment back with a picture. 
While some of his requests were definitely inappropriate i hopped onto wayback machine to see what the replies for these posts looked like (yes the pictures still loaded) and most of them were just like joke pictures (which were the pictures intended to be sent) I expected someone to fully have sent a nude or smth With the way it was blcked out in the video but it was all very tame. 
i can see the outrage with some of the requests but the overall content shows that people knew it was just jokes

ohh mkay, got it. well its conjecture at this point to suggest he was soliciting minors, because its not like he can choose who looks/responds to his posts on dailybooth. idk, i think there are bigger issues we should rally behind isntead of youtubers, at least for now....its a lot of he said she said and doesnt result in anything helpful for society.

Archived