Yuck :interestinga:. That's disgusting. 

gross parks and recreation GIF by HULU

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Werk
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Where's the link ugh I hate when i cant check receipts myself. I mean it obviously exists but i dont wanna have to wait for a f*cking drama channel video

I haven't found it but someone tweeted this:

likeitrough
14 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I remember watching his videos as a kid, I can’t believe I used to watch his content without blinking an eye :wtf: 

I had watched some of his old old videos so many times I had them line for line. I thought that I was an 'outcast weird kid' like him and I hate the nostalgic, feel-good memories that I still have about him.

Strange how I grew up to learn that so much of what he did was wrong when he never grew up himself.

HausOfAntonio
31 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I remember watching his videos as a kid, I can’t believe I used to watch his content without blinking an eye :wtf: 

Same sis omg I honestly thought it was hilarious and unproblematic :enigma:

BUtterfield 8

How tf were all of us so oblivious to this Jesus 

we were just too young to care I guess

Ryusei
40 minutes ago, Werk said:

I haven't found it but someone tweeted this:

Found a video

it's actually his old Dailybooth account, a site that was a thing from 2009 - 2012. I thought it would be a blogspot blog or smth. 

Musery

Leoj305
1 hour ago, Sherloid Bai said:

no words i'm literally speechless

I can’t believe what you said to me last night we were alone.

Can someone tell me why such a disgusting person could be on top of the “YouTube buiz” for so long, then he gets cancelled and BOOM suddenly everything comes to light?

Idk something smells fishy 

NewYorkGirl

He should be locked up. If you defend him, you should be too. Literally a pedophile. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Can someone tell me why such a disgusting person could be on top of the “YouTube buiz” for so long, then he gets cancelled and BOOM suddenly everything comes to light?

it's people not caring back in the day and the internet and internet safety being completely new + "humor" on the internet has come a long way... nobody took this stuff seriously back then, jokes about ANYTHING were everywhere and everyone just shrugged it off as dark humor or "oh you perv :P" or smth (as i could see from his dailybooth comments) A LOT of this stuff was "uncovered" so long ago already but people didnt wanna listen cause ZERRMERRGERRD best documentaries on youtube, yatta yatta you are all just jealous haters. That whole trope, and even before that which is why a blackface apology was uploaded a long time ago. The dailybooth thing is new and everyone had forgotten about it until recently i guess. But everything else I have seen, I have seen or heard before because it has been there all along. 

People just didnt care to turn against him until they had a reason to and voila the people who protected you now take all this stuff and bring it to people's attention. 

Musery

MJHolland

EW EW EWWW holy **** this is so creepy :messga:

The way he's talking to those CHILDREN in that webcam video I cant :saladga:

vyniildisk

woow super creppy wtf 

also 2010? for how long this dude have been famous omgg

venusfly
22 minutes ago, Gagi said:

All this stuff has been out in the open for a long time, there's been numerous smaller efforts to "cancel" him for the past half decade, his apology video came at a sensitive time in society and just let the flood gates open for everyone to finally jump on him :shrug:

Archived