Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaEnigma
3 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I cannot believe I used to be a fan of him :wtf:

Literally me too... I can't believe I actually watched him for years :sweat:

Officially a pedophile, he needs to be deplatformed. And if his fiancé stays with him it's questionable for him and his morals if he has any. Maybe he's just after the money and is a ride or die for $$$

weed

oh wowwww and people thought Shane was too wholesome to collab with Jeffree :nooo: that's crazy. I knew he was super problematic w shanaynay and everything but I didn't know he sexualized his fans sooo much. gross

SlaeUrAnus
10 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

Literally me too... I can't believe I actually watched him for years :sweat:

He was literally all I watched in the early 2010's. 

I feel disgusted that I was so oblivious to his content :sick:

In my messy era.

blackpink

I remember watching his videos as a kid, I can’t believe I used to watch his content without blinking an eye :wtf: 

Thomas P

I feel so disgusted with myself for supporting him back when he was posting his conspiracy videos. I grew wary of him as a content creator, but still respected him as a person, but **** that just shows bad judge of character on my part 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lion Heart

Arrest now if true.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ryusei

Where's the link ugh I hate when i cant check receipts myself. I mean it obviously exists but i dont wanna have to wait for a f*cking drama channel video

Musery

Reality

This is why I don't buy his whole "I'm a sensitive, anti-social empath" persona. Like, I'm sorry, but you just don't go from THIS to that...He's marketed himself as if he's done a complete 180, but his recent behavior (i.e. that 5-page Twitter rant and the Instagram live) don't show that he's changed. It's disgusting. 

🖤👹

Archived