đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joey Graceffa & Daniel Preda Break Up

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Emvee

It’s not tasteless as much as it is cliche now. 

I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve seen a video titled, “we broke up” with both looking sad on the thumbnail 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March34th
18 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way Gaga has done the same thing multiple times. It’s not that serious. The lack of principle and consistency is mind numbing when it comes to transferring the type of celeb.

People’s constant bashing of new media isn’t gonna bring old media’s dying influence back :legend: 

no she hasn't. not to the same level as these youtubers have. gaga posts abt her relationship like any other person but doesn't sit there on camera 3 times a week vlogging about random sh*t going on between her and her partner.

COOOK
19 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way Gaga has done the same thing multiple times. It’s not that serious. The lack of principle and consistency is mind numbing when it comes to transferring the type of celeb.

People’s constant bashing of new media isn’t gonna bring old media’s dying influence back :legend: 

If there’s anything that Gaga’s exposing (or any other artist) is her feelings from her personal experience and relationships.

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

................anyway :bear:

So cringey to be this defensive of youtubers selling their souls via webcam to pay their mortgage lmao :laughga:

:billie:

I’m so sorry to tell you this, but I don’t value what you, a stranger, find cringey or not. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Stan twitter really came after them after insulting Katy's album cover :billie:

Mychal

elijahfan
22 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

When did Gaga ever do that? She’s always kept her private life private, as she should

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, March34th said:

no she hasn't. not to the same level as these youtubers have. gaga posts abt her relationship like any other person but doesn't sit there on camera 3 times a week vlogging about random sh*t going on between her and her partner.

You’re getting lost in the smaller picture. Both are expressions of important and painful personal things. Plus Gaga has revealed way more serious and personal things about her on camera. I just think Gaga stans should be the last ones to try and cringe at Youtubers, that’s all. 

4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

If there’s anything that Gaga’s exposing (or any other artist) is her feelings from her personal experience and relationships.

As she should. The people in the OP are not talking about someone else’s relationship. 

COOOK
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

As she should. The people in the OP are not talking about someone else’s relationship

I think you’re missing the point of what I said...

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

When did Gaga ever do that? She’s always kept her private life private, as she should

Revealed something personal to the world? Off the top of my head:

- Revealed her sexuality

- Daddy issues

- The fact her aunt died from lupus and how she lost her hand

- The family trauma that caused

- Her being raped multiple times

- Her psychotic break

- Her drug habits

and y’all are pressed over a break up video... it’s comedy. 

I’m not saying Gaga shouldn’t have done that. Its just hypocritical for Gaga stans to complain when others do it. It’s not even complain worthy. Just say you (not you specifically) hate youtubers and sit there and eat your food, but you’re never gonna justify it. 

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I think you’re missing the point of what I said...

Maybe because it was just one vague sentence? 

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

So how long have you been a Joey Graceffa stan? :lolly:

HausOfMark

why make a video of it? im sorry but it could of been like we broke up. end. 

-Mark

I don’t follow these youtuber shenanigans, but the thumbnail had me wheezing! 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Lion Heart

Why do Youtubers always post their break up videos like????

:saladga:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

COOOK
14 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m not saying Gaga shouldn’t have done that. Its just hypocritical for Gaga stans to complain when others do it. It’s not even complain worthy. Just say you (not you specifically) hate youtubers and sit there and eat your food, but you’re never gonna justify it. 

This is not a situation of pointing the finger at stan culture. This right now is you invalidating art and everyone that contributes to it. Not only music but also movies, tv, poetry, painting...

12 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

What I tried to say is that what many artists do is channel their feelings into their art. They write, paint, and sing about breakups.

So this way of dealing with a breakup is quite questionable and in no way can be compared to what Gaga or any other artist do

Archived