opinion

Ceremony: MEGARATE || Post - Björk

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

L

I'M DOOOOOOOOOONE I HATE F*GGOTS I HATE F*GGOTS

gurl be glad i realized that excel f*cked up cause it was #14 at first :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
auburn
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It's oh so quiet is gonna get done dirty by you edgelords

I'm surprised it hasn't left yet

alsemanche

I feel like there's gonna be a collective meltdown at the top 3 :selena:

littlepotter

This is for @The Idler Wheel you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you gave 4.5 to you've been flirting again with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo mother****ing ass bitch
I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch watch I'm coming bout to **** you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause I'mma show you not to play with Jasmine's money bitch that's the first thing you did and you got me ****ed up cause bitch I told you what the **** was going on you white mother****ers hate to see black people doing good or doing goodanything for their mother****ing selfs ugly fat white bitch
watch I'm telling you I'm coming outside beat yo mother****ing ass danhard smelly white dog smelling ass bitch watch I'll come and **** you up cause you got me ****ed up we see you trynna do that old audnry ass **** bitch you aundry the first day I came up there talking about a bitch who had pajamas but you walking around here wearing those 10$ ass jeans on dirty dusty white bitch sitting up behind that counter smelling like cheese bitch stinky fat white ass bitch are you gonna not try to answer this phone I'm coming to **** you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause bitch you gonna run when you see me cause I'm gonna **** you up bitch
you wanna sit here and play with me about my mother****ing money wanna play about my mother****ing money bitch wanna sit up there and try to do that bitch little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to **** you up I promise you that I promise you I'm coming to **** you up you fat stinky white bitch danhard yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass bitch you stink you smell like ****ing cheese you got that trifiling ass attitude I'mma beat that attitude up out you bitch watch you treat everybody like that all these black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifling ass racist ass bitch that's why nobody **** with you you trifling and you racist bitch should've fine did all that **** when I told you what the **** going on gonna tell me I worked at that mother****ing job when I telling you the **** I didn't bitch why the **** would I lie about **** like that watch I finna come outside and beat yo mother****ing ass you better not get out that mother****ing car bitch I'm telling you ****ing bitch.

chaeri pls

erotic4
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Last place goes to

#14 – Charlene

Highest Score: 10 - @Emerald @GaGaLB

Lowest Score: 1 - @culturalbaptism

14-charlene.jpg

9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

#13 – Sweet Intuition

Highest Score: 10 - @ARTPOPsexual @L0NEL1GHTS

Lowest Score: 0 - @culturalbaptism

13-sweet-intuition.jpg

I guess Madonna really did it better :triggered:

I really doubt that this person actually listened to this 2 tracks. 1 and 0, really?

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

pop ate my heart

Why isn't IOSQ gone already???????

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

erotic4
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

Better be #5 fabulous lady gaga GIF

pop ate my heart
3 minutes ago, erotic4 said:

I really doubt that this person actually listened to this 2 tracks. 1 and 0, really?

Right? Like, you don't give a Björk song a 0 :triggered: tf

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

:teehee:

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Told yall

chaeri pls

erotic4

culturalbaptism should be banned from this megaratejoanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Babel

I wish I could’ve joined the voting cause some of these scores... the biophobia... 

littlepotter
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

#11 – Cover Me

Highest Score: 10 - @OBO @Yxilon

Lowest Score: 5 - @monster

11-cover-me.jpg

I don't get it i truly don't... why do my favorites always leave first with bjork

chaeri pls

Archived