NFRatwell

First vs second half of Gaga’s discography  

83 members have voted

1. 1. First vs second half of Gaga’s discography

• First half
    • Second half

Featured Posts

Iluvartpop

I initially voted second half because I didn't consider C2C was in the second half, and that ARTPOP would be in the second half. :huntyga:

Of course the first half then :vegas: 

Sorry CHROMATICA :deadbanana: 

Reality

Easily the second half for me. I have absolutely nothing against the first half, but I became a Monster during ARTPOP. Joanne was my first ever full era to experience, and I absolutely loved it. 

ASIB has some of the her best songs in her discography. I mean, ARUTW, Shallow, INLA, ITA, etc. are all some of her best works, ever! Chromatica's also full of bops and there are no skips whatsoever. Joanne's also a great album, despite what a lot of people say. And even though I don't like C2C as much as her other albums, it was the first physical album I bought :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

holy scheisse

The Op collage is iconic omggg... She is so legendary

Anyway, first half was like the beginning of a relationship and so more exciting and I was obsessed. Second half shows her mature and grow etc and I appreciate every transformation:pray:

NFRatwell
16 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

The Op collage is iconic omggg... She is so legendary

Anyway, first half was like the beginning of a relationship and so more exciting and I was obsessed. Second half shows her mature and grow etc and I appreciate every transformation:pray:

Thanks I just chose some random pics :legend: but it’s so cool to visualize each era. I love how she’s able to change so much

Curunir

Nope. Can't do it. Like picking one of your two children.

Sophie's Choice teas :bear:

Hebi

I hate when monsters are so ungrateful of Gaga's versatility and real talent.... ugh

Some basics would prefer a career like Ariana Grande's or Katy Perry's which is simply releasing a bubblegum pop album after bubblegum pop album and that's it :fail:

sillynate

The second half has more variety than the first so I choose that one 

jazz, rock, country, ballads, acoustics, dance house 

Reality

Can y'all imagine a day when all of her work up until Chromatica would be considered her "first half"? :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

TortureMeOnReplay
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Can y'all imagine a day when all of her work up until Chromatica would be considered her "first half"? :bradley: 

No because I foresee her going on a hiatus and giving us 2 more albums in her career :huntyga:

ToxicHot

There’s some extremely amazing gems on the second half, FOR SURE. But if we’re being objective..... I gotta go with the 1st half. :messga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

The way I was so ready to vote for my the second half because I thought it was going to be ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica. :giveup:

I guess I have to vote for the first half because it includes 4 really great solo albums. 

Archived