Samuel Lopez comes out as bi

poppy

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Did he need to? :billie:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Enzoooo

As soon as I saw that he was a Tik-Toker, I thought “oh another pretty boy Tik Tok Star” but...d*mn those hip thrusts and his tan skin got me feeling some things :laughga:

He does have to be taken down some points though because he’s just another pretty boy Tik Tok star and does those boring Tik Tok dances :madge:

Spoiler

Also, we shouldn’t base sexuality on the way a person looks...but how did they not know he was bi :billie:

7 hours ago, poppy said:

I had to choose a tag. I did write he wasn't exactly a celebrity. I didn't know which other tag to choose though.

There’s always the “Other” tag :ohwell:

OP: I’ll never understand how people find it entertaining to watch Tik Tok videos. Are they all people doing the same thing over and over? Am I going through a mid-20’s crisis and getting too old? 

peto flex

🤣🤣🤣it's so obvious he's gay lmao

đź’Žđź’Ž

Enzoooo
2 minutes ago, Yukia said:

If he says he’s bi, don’t shame him and say that he is gay. That’s what’s wrong with our community, we want straight people to believe all sexuality is to be accepted, yet we ourselves say that when somebody comes out as bi, they are actually gay. 

9 minutes ago, Yukia said:

They’re about to get you together:ohwell:

peto flex
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

They’re about to get you together:ohwell:

Ikr most of them are so sensitive i can't :lmao:

đź’Žđź’Ž

7 hours ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

wished it was mario lopez instead 

72zx.gif

Mario's already out though, have you seen his partner Luigi? :excuseu:

Lion Heart

I ****ing hate it when Tik Tok guys wiggle their co.cks in front of the camera. 

Like ok, make an OnlyFans already. :triggered: I welcome Sarah Cooper and other funny Tik Tokers though. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

10 minutes ago, Enzoooo said:

If he says he’s bi, don’t shame him and say that he is gay. That’s what’s wrong with our community, we want straight people to believe all sexuality is to be accepted, yet we ourselves say that when somebody comes out as bi, they are actually gay. 

I literally posted the receipts too. He literally says he's bi, not gay.

b163516ad94fd6e1231e35035362a1b1f20cb8e9

Enzoooo
6 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I ****ing hate it when Tik Tok guys wiggle their co.cks in front of the camera. 

Like ok, make an OnlyFans already. :triggered: I welcome Sarah Cooper and other funny Tik Tokers though. 

They don’t need to make an only fans because they’re already getting the publicity they need just showing off because they’re “pretty”. And they’re probably trying to be something more in the future like an actor or another public figure. 

I’m not advocating for them though. I’m with you that these boring dance Tik Toks have to go. They’re literally the worst. Give us original content.  

Enzoooo
20 minutes ago, Yukia said:

Ikr most of them are so sensitive i can't :lmao:

It’s not about sensitivity. It’s about respecting somebody’s sexuality. 

Archived