💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The conservatorship and civil liberties of Britney Spears.

Smith

Featured Posts

Smith

Fans have started an official petition to the White House demanding freedom for Britney Spears. They are required to respond if we can get 100,000 signatures in 30 days.

Since 2008 Britney Spears has been in a conservatorship that gives her conservator full control over her personal life & finances/estate. Conservatorships are typically used for those that are SEVERELY mentally ill. Since ‘08, she has been on 3 world tours with dangerous flying & fire stunts. It’s safe to say she is sane enough to feed and cloth herself. With this conservatorship she is unable to properly fight for her freedom as she isn’t legally allowed to hire her own lawyer. We need this petition so that Britney can hire her own lawyer and live a normal life as a 38 year old woman with two kids.

She has tried over the years to fight, attempts were shut down. Please look into this case. Every American deserves civil liberties.

link to the petition: https://t.co/BKEYdmAs9U?amp=1

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Lucas

For some reason I can't sign it, nothing happens when I click on sign now...

I think the petition should give more details on why the c-ship should be cancelled though. Asking for it to be stopped without giving a single reason isn't a good thing at all

Smith
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

For some reason I can't sign it, nothing happens when I click on sign now...

I think the petition should give more details on why the c-ship should be cancelled though. Asking for it to be stopped without giving a single reason isn't a good thing at all

u should verify your sign follow a link send on your email. :vegas:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Reject False Icons

Is the gov actually obliged to respond, wow I hope they really respond something useful :crossed:

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Is the gov actually obliged to respond, wow I hope they really respond something useful :crossed:

They are obliged to respond if it reaches enough signatures but they're not obliged to respond meaningfully. :awkney:

Plus it's the White House and you know who's in there right now.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Batwings
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

They are obliged to respond if it reaches enough signatures but they're not obliged to respond meaningfully. :awkney:

Plus it's the White House and you know who's in there right now.

True. I don't think Cheeto von Tweeto has actually responded to any of them. 

Werk

@Smith bumping this thread. There are very few replies here so I think you should make the tile more direct like that it's a petition to the White House :selena: 

bluemonkey

I signed it. Take the fact she’s famous aside, she deserves her basic human rights and enjoy her wealth the way she wants like the rest of the celebrities 

buzzkill

Sadly it wont lead to anywhere. But i’ve signed it! 
To the case being reviewed by the superior court is extremely unlikely and could take years, sadly :(

Archived