💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Britney bribes the judge?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Now law monsters don’t come at me I know nothing it’s just some idea that went afloat in my head.

Britney tried telling the judge to free her already like she talked to the judge. What if Britney gives her an offer and be like hey if you free me from conservatorship and give me back access to my own money you get your 1 Million / 2 Million dollars. Has bribery ever succeeded in a court? And this isn’t like murder anyway no one’s going to be served injustice, but a human being is going to be set free

It wont happen but lets imagine the judge would accept a bribe. The judge wont trust Britney's judgment and choices. It would have to be done with a whole legal team and lawyers to create this kind of bribe in a way that is legal by finding loopholes in the system. Bribes are not done in an obvious clear way, its usually done by hinting and giving to charity for example. 

Maleficent

A judge does not rule based on personal bias. A judge is forced to rule based on evidence placed before them, even if it goes against their personal belief. 

A judge accepting a bribe is a criminal offence, a dis-barrable offence, and would lead to Britney's case being retried (and the fact of her bribing a judge would be more evidence to prove she is not in the state to make her own decisions) 

JRCF29
10 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Has bribery ever succeeded in a court?

The following would happen, not necessarily in order

1. Judge impeached/resigns 

2. Britney arrested 

3. Conservatorship extended indefinitely 

4. Britney pleads guilty

5. Britney gets probation 

Don't Call Me Gaga

49 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

A judge does not rule based on personal bias. A judge is forced to rule based on evidence placed before them, even if it goes against their personal belief. 

A judge accepting a bribe is a criminal offence, a dis-barrable offence, and would lead to Britney's case being retried (and the fact of her bribing a judge would be more evidence to prove she is not in the state to make her own decisions) 

Ever heard of corruption? what about judges who protect cops and help them?

JRCF29
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

The judge wont trust Britney's choices and judgment though on keeping a secret and not keeping evidence. She can only do it with a whole team and lawyers to create this bribe in a way they wont get cought. Britney's not allowed to hire a lawyer so it will never happen lol

I can’t imagine a group of lawyers putting their reputations and careers on the line for Britney. Or really anyone for that matter. They would lose admittance to the bar, and never be allowed to practice again, and have a criminal record 

Don't Call Me Gaga

36 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I can’t imagine a group of lawyers putting their reputations and careers on the line for Britney. Or really anyone for that matter. They would lose admittance to the bar, and never be allowed to practice again, and have a criminal record 

Yeah it wont happen unless they get huge rewards and they know the system will not hold them accountable, it will actually reward them. Example? protecting cops who kill black people. Just yesterday a audio was released of a judge protecting the cops who killed Breonna Taylor! even with evidence the judge wont face any consequences.

FreeWendy

Her Dad allegedly bribed that corrupt judge Reva Goetz (Google this judge, she is known to be corrupt in c-ship cases even from regular people)

I hope Judge Brenda lets her free

weed

Britney Bribes would be a cute drag name :enigma:

but no I don't think she would and I don't think she should, she deserves justice without potentially incriminating herself.

Maleficent
32 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ever heard of corruption? you think it doesnt exist in America? what about judges who protect cops and help them?

lmao that runs deeper than just a pop-star paying off a judge. not even comparable. one is textbook corruption (which is rare, and prosecuted often in the US), and the other is systemic corruption--which is not as easily prosecuted or caught 

3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

lmao that runs deeper than just a pop-star paying off a judge. not even comparable. one is textbook corruption (which is rare, and prosecuted often in the US), and the other is systemic corruption--which is not as easily prosecuted or caught 

Not true, there is a whole systemic issue with consevatorships in America. Specially directed to retired elderly people. This is not a issue with an individual pop star. There is two documentaries ive watched on Netflix from sources like the New York Times talking about it.

Maleficent
34 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Not true, there is a whole systemic issue with consevatorships in America. Specially directed to retired elderly people. This is not a issue with an individual pop star. There is two documentaries ive watched on Netflix from sources like the New York Times talking about it.

So you agree with me. It’s a systemic issue and not about a pop star? That’s literally what I said. 

beaublue
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ever heard of corruption? what about judges who protect cops and help them?

This, all the racist judges & stuff in the news lately. Also, judges are human, they have unconscious biases.

Archived