💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks “Stop streaming my debut album”

SLAG

Featured Posts

mezzanine
14 hours ago, papergangster said:

You hate her but you’d still buy it? Huh?

I don't hate her literally, I mean that I hate that some of her music and personality makes me like her even though her values and treatment towards other people are nasty, so I hate "her" for that; yet I believe in redemption and that she can learn to be a better person and leave that sh*t behind, and I'm totally against cancel culture unless it is something really clear and permanent (murdering in the name of nazism, as an obvious savage example)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

regardless of what she says on social media, her words do not turn into structures of oppression. she is a complicated, erratic, unstable but amazing talent. Kanye west says just as stupid and problematic ****, but people excuse it as him being a complicated genius. Im sorry but azealia banks saying f@g does not affect me whatsoever. She is a black woman, who has obstacle after obstacle thrown at her. 

1 minute ago, aaronyoji said:

regardless of what she says on social media, her words do not turn into structures of oppression. she is a complicated, erratic, unstable but amazing talent. Kanye west says just as stupid and problematic ****, but people excuse it as him being a complicated genius. Im sorry but azealia banks saying f@g does not affect me whatsoever. She is a black woman, who has obstacle after obstacle thrown at her. 

THIS 100%
Everybody loves Kanye and doesnt bat an eye yet when azealia says something like kanye.. suddenly everyone thinks shes the "crazy black woman". Ive talked about this before.. too bad it was so long ago because my response was perfect.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:42 PM, Fusel said:

get out no one likes people who pick and choose when it comes to justice

This ain't about picking or choosing. The woman is a vile person. 

So you're gonna defend everything she's ever done and said? How? I mean...gurl... very problematic thing to do if you ask me. She's evil

3 hours ago, monster said:

THIS 100%
Everybody loves Kanye and doesnt bat an eye yet when azealia says something like kanye.. suddenly everyone thinks shes the "crazy black woman". Ive talked about this before.. too bad it was so long ago because my response was perfect.

He's not half as rude or crazy as her though. She's on a totally different level to him. 

Seryabkina
42 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

ive never streamed it, but now that she said that...:trollga:

more money for Interscope !

Fusel
1 hour ago, Rio said:

This ain't about picking or choosing. The woman is a vile person. 

So you're gonna defend everything she's ever done and said? How? I mean...gurl... very problematic thing to do if you ask me. She's evil

it is very much about that. this is a case of systematic exploitation of artists, disproportionally women, and you’re choosing to exclude one person who has been negatively affected by it based on things she has said, by your logic making her not deserving of getting the same kind of justice the others apparently are entitled to. that’s hypocritical, borderline ideological and pretty dangerous on a juridical and political level. call her out if you think she’s an asshole but don’t exclude her from fighting the same injustice she and others have suffered from. your direct conclusion and accusation i have to be supporting her views (where‘d you get that from?) just because i think the womam still has the same rights and liberties like everyone else is disturbing to me. at no point in my post was i defending her views (i also don’t support vilifying her) but i realize the importance of everyone deserving equal rights no matter what views they hold. one’s own values are shallow when you cannot make that distinction and endure that dissonance. remember how everyone on the streets and on social media was shouting  “justice for no one if there’s not justice for everyone” in recent weeks?

mezzanine

stop that bullcrap of excusing her racist and homo&transphobic trash bEcAuSe ShE iS a BlAcK wOmAn.

I'm a white gay european privileged cis man and I perfectly know that I cannot say the n word, that trans women are women, that trans men are men, etc. etc.

YOU not being affected by her using the F word means NOTHING since neither I'm affected when she's made fun of latin people and their culture or trans people like in one case when she was BULLYING a trans girl on twitter and making fun of her hormones and her treatment, it's not excusable, period.

I cannot stand kanye and no one is defending/comparing him at the topic so that point is not valid at all, and two wrongs don't make one right. 

STOP excusing people when it is convenient to you, especially when they are public figures and have a responsibility on social media. When you have such platforms, with money, fame, traveling around the world, etc., you also get responsibilities and duties, you cannot get just what it fits on the comfort zone & way of living that you want.

I believe that Azealia is talented. I also believe that she doesn't give a sh*t on getting educated and repairing her attacks or just stopping them at all, and the proof is that she's still at the same point and saying the same sh*t, so no, I don't give a sh*t about you being black and a woman as long as you keep being a homo&transphobic piece of trash, and ask for respect when you disrespect and humiliate other people.

So you can stop the "omg people hate her because she's a woman and she is black" when she says things like "f*cking tr*nny", because guess what, if you say "f*cking tr*nny", people will hate you for being transphobic, not because you're black while you say it, especially when they're telling you to stop using "f*cking tr*nny" and you keep repeating it.

BornAsUnic0rn
On 7/14/2020 at 8:42 AM, aaronyoji said:

Excusing homophobia, racism, misogyny, anti-semitism, islamophobia and other kinds of xenophobia and hate speech against minorities because they’re a minority and they had obstacles? A concept.

All my life I thought the marginalized would be able to feel the pain of and show compassion and companionship to other discriminated and marginalized groups. 

Archived