Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nicola Formichetti Confirms Chromatica Era is still going

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know she’s not gonna spend 2-3 years preparing the album she knows we all wanted (and the associated promo) just to stop talking about it after it drops, that would be so pointless. I’m sure her team is so annoyed with this fan base constantly asking about the era’s future when we know that it will resume once the world is in a calmer state.

Imagine how you would feel if you had litch rally the most rabid stans on the internet breathing down your neck for more content. It’s honestly too far to start asking members of the haus to reassure that its still happening when we’ve been told time and time again to just be patient. YECH!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

farting
2 hours ago, illySpencer said:

Excuse me, "We" ? Who is this "we" ? Arianator did the number 1, not LMs. When GaGa release a solo song, she barely reachs the top 10, SL is the actual proves. 

She didn't try cause she has Ariana's fanbase to cover her, that's all. And I bate that the third single will be SC to bring the Blincks.  

Omg chill I was saying it as her team/label

farting
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Well, I'm just sitting here and read comments. :popcorn: :billie:

I know I hate everyone

Lord Temptation

Nice. Now show us where your body is going, king :ohwell: :trollga:

MonsterofFame

I think the problem with Gaga and this era is not necessarily that she hasn't been doing official promo (performances, interviews, etc.) but it feels like she's literally been absent entirely from social media. She doesn't tweet and barely posts IG stories.

She's done nothing to excite the fans for anything Chromatica related. No teases of Chromatica Ball. Barely any talks or excitement of getting another #1 with ROM - before or after. Her "signed CD" Chromatica was a disaster.

Gaga was really passionate about Joanne during its release and for months after. With Chromatica, it feels like she's as excited as Britney is during an album release. 

Sableye

I hope there's a virtual tour where you can buy a ticket and just log on - almost like a Youtube Live. That way she can perform only to cameras and not a crowd (like how the most recent Apple Keynote was done), and she sells a bunch of tickets to people who don't want to be in a crowd. 

Music AND the bling!

BillieGOAT
11 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

If Dua Lipa and Katy Perry can pull off album eras and keep their fan bases fed with non stop videos, performances promo etc while juggling charity work and being f*cking pregnant then there is absolutely NO excuse why Gaga can’t and shouldn’t have been doing the same. I’m over the excuses she’s just a mess to be honest. With everything going on in the world by that logic there’s never gonna be a good time to promote. 🙄 She cares more about makeup and perfume than the fans and her own album. Chromatica is just ARTFLOP era part deux. She’s not even pushing Rain On Me like WTF??!!!

This took me OUT :toofunny:

Archived