💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Circus themed eras

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

The announcement of Katy's Smile made me want to do a throwback of these albums  to be faithful that another circus era can make us remember these great circus executions and the golden times of pop

Funhouse - P!nk 

The record didn't reflect the theme. it narrated P!nks feelings during her divorce, but the circus  references were good to explain the madness and uncomfortable atmosphere in P!nk's life, the tour was the most loyal to the theme, but P!nk went beyond and became an aerialist herself, shoking everyone with her capacities and defining her live performances to the following years 

funhouse-banner.jpg 

Circus - Britney Spears

A full comeback by the princess of pop, only circus the song is directly talking about this topic describing the passion and the character of Britney the entertainer running the show, nonetheless the whole era had the imagery of the classic circus: video, photoshoots, tour, performances, perfumes were made perfectly sorrounding that concept
circus-banner.jpg 

Back to Basics - Christina Aguilera

The era is known for being retro but on the second record there's a trilogy of songs that metaphor the music industry into a circus that detail the fakeness of it, how fugacious fame is, what happens when the fame goes away and the pain of distancing from the loved ones when you are in the show, truly the most elaborated concept from them all. The video & performance for Hurt and the circus part of the tour were where the circus aethetic shone 

back-to-basics-banner.jpg

Pennywise

Clownmatica, becuse it got all of us clowning :flop:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Forgot ARTPOP:bradley:

You went fast :bradley:

buzzkill
Just now, Pennywise said:

Clownmatica, becuse it got all of us clowning :flop:

Promo will restart soon, decifry the gibberish :poot:

whore

P!NK did it best, although Britney’s is a close second. Britney’s just feels like an afterthought though, and P!NK’s is very much in-tune with where she wanted her career to go. 

raragaga

9a8b222b9c4c99d1aa41553e30411337.jpg161403127.jpgTaylor-Swift-Ed-Sheeran-Red-Tour.jpgGWK0FUZk4MWVuVp2CDfgwi6nMQJR3mj3ixFCmMcm YjmXA88uzUoqW91gEM4tjiNJX17a2zyov78W5nlv

xoxo

raragaga
7 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Forgot ARTPOP:bradley:

2349xi5ag4y31.jpg?auto=webp&s=09056678c8

so did gaga

xoxo

JRCF29
4 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

You went fast :bradley:

That’s what she said :ally:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Bonkers

lady_gaga___applause_music_video__poster

I know it's a single, not an album, but I love that artwork.

Jesus, wouldn't that be a good ride at an amusement park?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Reject False Icons

@raragaga I don’t have much knowledge of Taylor Swift before 1989, you have to excuse me :laughga:

Red Velvet

RED VELVET: 'THE REVE FESTIVAL DAY 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_W1r2gzwDOfCV18Zm5QXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRIDDVrhO-tswF99elbKhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX_ZN3B18BlidWb7ZGEooimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh9mxqaHRxBMeacCbXMufimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQdYmnK8T5oKbQYwq23lc

Stan them, they are worth it. Their discography is very amazing.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Bonkers
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

lady_gaga___applause_music_video__poster

I know it's a single, not an album, but I love that artwork.

Jesus, wouldn't that be a good ride at an amusement park?

Yes, Bonkers!!  

Imagine an amusement park with a circus theme and all the rides were our Queens, and Katy Perry!

An Applause roller coaster would be a trip.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived