💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Circus themed eras

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

weed

Christina's is my favorite. Idk for what specific reason but it feels like she became part of the circus rather than putting on a circus costume lmao idk she embodied it best pour moi

but Pink's aerial training is very impressive and on point

River

P!nk hated the circus theme because Britney did one too, I'll never understand why she hates her so much :yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reject False Icons
9 minutes ago, River said:

P!nk hated the circus theme because Britney did one too, I'll never understand why she hates her so much :yennefer:

She really said that? :ladyhaha: It’s hilarious 

Vanilla

From memory, Kelly Clarkson was also going to have a circus themed album with ‘Masquerade’, but P!nk and Britney did it and so she went with ‘All I ever Wanted’ instead. 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

River
Just now, Reject False Icons said:

She really said that? :ladyhaha: It’s hilarious 

yeah :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Agunimon

Don't forget the longest reigning era here on GGD between ARTPOP and Chromatica. We were all clowns. We drop some singles every now and then.

RAMROD

And all those 3 albums will still sounds miles better than Smile, I'll put my money on it. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i think Kate Bush's the dreaming has a circus theme going on, or maybe i'm tripping

ice heard one side from above

Xoxo Adriana

this isn’t the first time katy has incorporated a circus-themed project. majority of the California Dreams Tour had very strong circus meets candy store vibes. so in a way this album to me seems more teenage dream 2.0 than prism 2.0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkQB4Kn6OF2akpjksHtZa

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiYyIZrjnbPNzteB7GWXR

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK1Bv7SgpxRCaowpxG9rt

also can we talk about how iconic “funhouse” and “circus” albums are:icega: i’ve stanned both hard for over a decade, they never get old for me.

Archived