Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Good Form by Nicki slaps harder than a Tsunami

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

RAMROD

And y'all still enabling a homophobe, who got married to a sex offender, and a pedo enabler too. Good going, hennies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimberly jj

@Dulo Peep @Nino yall need to grow and stop enabling and supporting this kind of behavior, this woman is married to a sex offender and the fact that she is homophobe and her dare to help ken "her brother" THE CHILD MOL*ESTER  is beyond Trash:triggered:

vyniildisk
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

And y'all still enabling a homophobe, who got married to a sex offender, and a pedo enabler too. Good going, 

Can we just enjoy the music just like you guys enjoyed do what you want w R Kelly? Lets focus on the music only thanks.

The same for @ARTPOPhamad

Kimberly jj

@Dulo Peep @Nino nahh yall tried to drag me :huntyga: (but failed). about me speaking on her being homophobic and  funding a child Mol*ester I've clearly did my research on, and supported it with facts, that's sad how you people act

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Can we just enjoy the music just like you guys enjoyed do what you want w R Kelly? Lets focus on the music only thanks.

The same for @ARTPOPhamad

No, because when you stream their music or music videos legally, and attending their shows, or even as little as give an interest for them and their music, they will still get the money, aka you are enabling this people to still have a career and source of income.  And which the reason why Gaga removed DWUW from any streaming service and from newer print of the CD too.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

No, because when you stream their music or music videos legally, and attending their shows, or even as little as give an interest for them and their music, they will still get the money, aka you are enabling this people to still have a career and source of income.  And which the reason why Gaga removed DWUW from any streaming service and from newer print of the CD too.

That's true! But Good Form is a solo song, we can bop to it! Not like her collabos with other problematic people.

Kimberly jj
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

i swear just imagine another scenario, lets say the youtube community, knowing that the person is a racist trash and you be like saying " lets enjoy the videos" :triggered: but in reality you are clearly supporting them, because views and adv counts, I mean thats so dumb :saladga:  smh this people 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

That's true! But Good Form is a solo song, we can bop to it! Not like her collabos with other problematic people.

She made her stance loud and clear by doing a collab to a pedo twice. She did the last one even after a lot of complain she got from the first one. It doesn't matter her other songs are just herself. It is about her as a person. She is a pedo enabler.

Kimberly jj
30 minutes ago, Nino said:

Ok.

kim.thumb.jpg.173ee13b8f5de469a65470182c

Don't bully me! this is bad, like why are you doing this? whats wrong with my profile pic

Kimberly jj
33 minutes ago, Nino said:

Ok.

kim.thumb.jpg.173ee13b8f5de469a65470182c

32 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Yaaaaas 

seriously people like you are the worst! this is unacceptable, don't ever do this to nobody, this is mean

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

seriously people like you are the worst! this is unacceptable, don't ever do this to nobody, this is mean

What exactly i did? What makes me the "worst"? I didn't even reply to you. And if i "yasss" the user Nino is because you were being kinda sexist saying that Nicki is too old to act sexy and the user call you out. Thats why i "yasss" that does not makes me the "worst" or a bully.

13 minutes ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

After all the vile things you said about Nicki Minaj? Who's also a real person? Stop quoting and mentioning me because I'm done talking to somebody who's obsessed with negativity challenge:awkney: 

Kimberly jj
16 minutes ago, Nino said:

After all the vile things you said about Nicki Minaj? Who's also a real person? Stop quoting and mentioning me because I'm done talking to somebody who's obsessed with negativity challenge:awkney: 

what vile things, you sound :triggered: that was FACTS, i didn't made it up, what you should be doing is stop enabling this behavior, and stick to what your account say about being a  "kindness punk" you just made a personnel comment on my profile pic! , Karma is  One kind of a *****. be in touch with reality, ar you real ? defending these corrupt celebs? while mocking a person who stated nothin but facts smh you so wrong for that 

Kimberly jj
11 minutes ago, Nino said:

wake me up when all said and done, you people aint humble enough mmmm when the morning comes

Archived