Who on Barbie D? Who on Barbie D? Everybody
Who you gotta see? Honestly, on my odyssey

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fccde3f7f226aded95

the flow on this is just top notch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Good Form is literally the most disgusting, oversexualized, degrading, anti feminist song ever.

It quite literally diminishes women to sex objects and its a horrible “song” 

I'm not going to police what Nicki Minaj, a woman, does with her body and neither should anybody else because that's the real antifeminism. Nobody gets this energy for men who sexualize themselves :lolly:

3 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Agreed. Still doesn't want to talk on how they gave Come See About Me RUST.

Everything was just handled poorly just like ARTPOP and Witness era. But that’s a thread discussion of its own. :air:

vyniildisk
53 minutes ago, Sashunya said:

Yeah, what about LLC? :hor:

2nd best tbh, it slaps like an earthquake, not like tsunami

Reject False Icons

It does, it’s really addictive, plus the video and that cover art :lolly:

Kimberly jj
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Can we stop promoting pedo lovers thanks 

even though i like her music "art" so much and I memorize her most complicated lyrics I never actually  stream her albums instead i download them from pirated websites, because she supports child m*lesters and pedo thats the reality and its sad, from what I see she is a bad human :messga: but here music is :mark:

Kimberly jj
1 hour ago, Nino said:

I'm not going to police what Nicki Minaj, a woman, does with her body and neither should anybody else because that's the real antifeminism. Nobody gets this energy for men who sexualize themselves :lolly:

from what i've seen, she has been doing the "over sexaulized stuff" more than 14 years, i do acknowledge her art and the songs like Freedom even Hard white "which not alot of people recognize"  but they are never enough like literally 10 song out her whole 300 or more songs including features talks about real issues, she prefer to rap about how her co*chie tastes and how all men wants it, and how its juicy :laughga: and she is pushing 40! yes she is pushing 40, she needs to grow, i think she really needs to stop this sexual songs and start rapping about real stuff, I'm so invested on the history of rap and i've already done enough research! she is not evolving artistically :madge: and that's a Fact! i consider her an icon but never a true hip hop lyricist that talks about real life and cares about the context of her music 

10 minutes ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

from what i've seen, she has been doing the "over sexaulized stuff" more than 14 years, i do acknowledge her art and the songs like Freedom even Hard white "which not alot of people recognize"  but they are never enough like literally 10 song out her whole 300 or more songs including features talks about real issues, she prefer to rap about how her co*chie tastes and how all men wants it, and how its juicy :laughga: and she is pushing 40! yes she is pushing 40, she needs to grow, i think she really needs to stop this sexual songs and start rapping about real stuff, I'm so invested on the history of rap and i've already done enough research! she is not evolving artistically :madge: and that's a Fact! i consider her an icon but never a true hip hop lyricist that talks about real life and cares about the context of her music 

ageism AND sexism, maybe if you keep going we can add more to the list :excited2:

Kimberly jj
1 minute ago, Nino said:

ageism AND sexism, maybe if you keep going we can add more to the list :excited2:

Its facts!, aint no sexism to it, okay lets set it this way, this chick been rapping about her pu**sy for 14 Years! Imagine how tired we are, let me ask you honey, how many songs she didn't mention her box? exactly you can count them with you fingers, what i'm trying to say she needs to grow artistically. and im not even mentioning her persona and the fact that she supports a alleged  child mol*ster and a pedo!  :triggered: that's unacceptable. what i was trying to clear is she is getting older "you might call it ageism" but lets do a reality check! every person should be mature at that age! she needs to stop her bad attitude and bad choices, and grow as a human and evolve as an artist PERIOD

Kimberly jj
9 minutes ago, Nino said:

and Im pretty sure if she was a man I'll have the same opinion:heart:

1 minute ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

Its facts!, aint no sexism to it, okay lets set it this way, this chick been rapping about her pu**sy for 14 Years! Imagine how tired we are, let me ask you honey, how many songs she didn't mention her box? exactly you can count them with you fingers, what i'm trying to say she needs to grow artistically. and im not even mentioning her persona and the fact that she supports a alleged  child mol*ster and a pedo!  :triggered: that's unacceptable. what i was trying to clear is she is getting older "you might call it ageism" but lets do a reality check! every person should be mature at that age! she needs to stop her bad attitude and bad choices, and grow as a human and evolve as an artist PERIOD

Ok.

kim.thumb.jpg.173ee13b8f5de469a65470182c

Archived