What was (vocally) Gaga’s worst tour?

not a french fry

Gaga’s worst tour (vocally)?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Featured Posts

Pop Music

from my many watch-throughs of every tour I would say TFB 

I mean she was starting out and the tour was v low budge so I understand her mic and the sound equipment was probably on the cheeper side

however you can def hear even with a bad mic and not fully formed strong vocals that she sounded great during that tour 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover

I-I'll be your enigma :enigma: but some say it's because she was doing the album while she was doing enigma, so I hope she doesn't let us down with TCB

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Mrbirthday

I want to start off by saying that I have seen her live multiple times and she always serves vocals/visuals/and chroeo. 

With that being said, I voted for artRAVE. When I seen this tour live twice, everything was on point! The show had so much energy and was, for lack of better words, a rave. But in regards to looking up tours and watching them on Youtube, I felt like when she streamed the artRAVE tour in France it didn't showcase her best vocals and there was a lot of screaming. I could tell she was feeling the energy from the crowd and super excited and emotional that it was her last tour of the artRAVE Ball. But if you are looking to show people her vocal, not sure if that would be the best for new Little Monsters. I would say start with The Monster Ball 2.0. 

Archived