question

What was (vocally) Gaga’s worst tour?

not a french fry

Gaga’s worst tour (vocally)?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I still wonder why she was screaming all through Paris Artrave. It really surprised me after seeing the show live a few times and absolutely loving it. I love the covers she did, how she used whisper tones during DWYW which she'd never done on tour. At the near end she added backing vocalists which sounded amazing, so I was excited she had them for Paris too, but all the screaming really ruined it for me. I love it when she growls but this was on another level.

Instead of a traditional tour you can also show a compilation of BTW performances. They all have a narrative and big production from her climbing out of a vessel, her hair getting caught on the Eiffel Tower, her jumping off a cliff or dancing on a mountain of trash.

One of my favs because of moves and vocals:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joaomggd
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Het is enigma on there is not a tour?

She toured those tech companies and conferences :huntyga:

Killa

Show the glastonburry concert. Its not too busy, its short and kicks ass. 

You hve to take the whole thing in consideration. A tour can be boring to watch. 

For actual TOURS:

JWT - Her best

TMB 1.0 Her worst

For the one on this list:

Enigma

I always felt so bad for her, my own throat even hurt from hearing her always sound so strained! :ohno:

derpmonster
21 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I still wonder why she was screaming all through Paris Artrave. It really surprised me after seeing the show live a few times and absolutely loving it. I love the covers she did, how she used whisper tones during DWYW which she'd never done on tour. At the near end she added backing vocalists which sounded amazing, so I was excited she had them for Paris too, but all the screaming really ruined it for me. I love it when she growls but this was on another level.

It was a special one.

I mean she screamed during What's Up in Amsterdam too and I'm glad she did. That night was special. You can always see videos from other nights for no-screaming.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

enigma/jazz & piano hands down, the lowest point of her career as a vocalist.

her tone sounded nasal, damaged and unpleasant and consistently strained from january to december shows, just getting worst leg after leg. she lowered the key for most of the songs of both shows that she used to sang with ease in past tours and still struggled to sing them like teog, aura, lady is a tramp, anything goes, orange colored, sky, la vie en rose, lush life.

S0436

I think it’s unfair to include Enigma because it’s a residency with lots of gaps, so her voice isn’t being utilized consistently.  The worst thing for a voice is not singing regularly.

GipJo

My suggestion:

First show them Super Bowl performance.

If they are interested, then show them something longer, Coachella performance.

Then move on to something tour with concept andproduction, TMBT HBO will be fine.

Lastly, show them something sentimental, A Very Gaga Holiday is perfect.

These are official recordings, so it won't be a mess.

StuckInMyMind

I find that during The Monster Ball she was quite nasally, so I’d have to say TMB

KURUSHITOVSKA

Have you all listened to the Philly MBT recording? Her voice was tired.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Tommy Monster

I haven't seen Enigma, but after seeing some videos from it I can say that it's not her best, and very cringeworthy at times... hope Chromatica Ball is better (if I manage to get to Paris :laughga: )

Enigma is not a tour. Monster Ball had awful paper thin vocals during dance songs :rip: It sounded so nasally and flat I-

cant believe people are choosing artrave:rip: 

ThatsGossip64

Enigma, her voice sounded really strained but it was definitely because of all the ASIB performances and her recording Chromatica (Which is really vocally demanding)

Archived