Gaga’s worst tour (vocally)?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

If someone doesn’t think Gaga can sing make them watch ASIB and tell them it was recorded with live vocals 

♥ Kindness Police.

RudraCNG

Well, during artRave she was kinda shouty and I didn't like that. Enigma wasn't her best "tour" vocally speaking, either.

JRCF29

If it's pure vocals you're after then show a C2C performance. Both her and Tony have excellent voices (I don't like Jazz/EL very much but Tony's voice is just :firega: @Gracious Gaga i know we tease him but I actually love the man) and that style of music is particularly well suited to highlighting vocal ability (or not, as the case may be)

Don't Call Me Gaga

GagaSine

Honestly I think it’s hard to say. Her vocals during TFB were quite good imo, she just relied more on the backing track vocals during the first half of her career and the sound mixing was often bad. Enigma is definitely hit or miss as their were nights where she seemed very tired/vocally strained.

zerojk

TMBT also had some bad vocals moments tho...

Joanne World Tour was hands down her best tour vocally... and her second best tour just after MBT

Vocals-wise, I think the bigger difference is between the shows of a tour than between the tours. Opt for the first tour dates of a tour and you'll get pretty good vocals. IIRC the Japan shows at the BTWB had quite a high-quality vocal recording, but most people who made the BTWB into a 'film' on youtube used the recording from the second Amsterdam date, which was still quite okay but not as good.

The best you could opt for would probably just be TMB 2.0 at Madison Square Garden because it's actually professionally edited.

lgaga1fan

Enigma obviously but it seems to be a lot more than just her not taking care of herself
- Addiction to smoking and drinking
- Recording new album + finishing ASIB for 3 ish years
- Not really having an opportunity to properly rest

Massive Monster

Isn't it strange that we think Enigma has weak vocals yet she completely slayed Jazz & Piano  ?? 

I honestly think it depends on the high energy choreo, the rhythm and flow of the show. 

She could just do epic poses like a sculpture, do a bit of choreo during parts of songs, nail the singing and I'd be happy   

Kind regards

2School4Cool

Well, I found some vocal highlights from every tour, so if you want to prove her vocals, here are some highlights through the years!

The Fame Ball:

Spoiler

The Monster Ball 1.0 & 2.0:

Spoiler

Born This Way Ball:

Spoiler

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball

Spoiler

Joanne World Tour:

Spoiler

Enigma:

Spoiler