Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Chromatica Ball Theme

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

JRCF29
1 hour ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

I also have this fantasy that the last song is fun tonight, and instead of singing 'I'm not having fun tonight' as the last line, she changes it to 'I am having fun tonight'

I have this fantasy but reversed, where it's the opening number, and she says "let's have some ****ing fun tonight!" before it transitions into a rock version of Chromatica I + Alice

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
43 minutes ago, monster said:

If I ever get to go to the chromatica ball, i want it to have no storyline. i find them to be a bit cheesy tbh.. i think she should do what she did for others tours and follow a theme like TMB 1.0 & TFB

I think if a story line is done correctly, it can be great. With that said, I wasn't a fan of BTWB in terms of production because it seemed like 100 people were in a room and 99 of them suggested different concepts and then one person :trollga: approved them all. And I worry that TCB story line might run in the same lane as BTWB (new planet, fighting for kindness/acceptance, evil government/government figure, everything's fine in the end)

Don't Call Me Gaga

1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

I think if a story line is done correctly, it can be great. With that said, I wasn't a fan of BTWB in terms of production because it seemed like 100 people were in a room and 99 of them suggested different concepts and then one person :trollga: approved them all. And I worry that TCB story line might run in the same lane as BTWB (new planet, fighting for kindness/acceptance, evil government/government figure, everything's fine in the end)

Tbh storylines are just not gaga's thing :messga:

gaga if u see this please give us pop concert madness

weed
10 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

"let's have some ****ing tonight!"

did you forget the word "fun" :nooo:

JRCF29
3 minutes ago, weed said:

did you forget the word "fun" :nooo:

freudian slip

Don't Call Me Gaga

Lorde Von Kok
24 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

And I worry that TCB story line might run in the same lane as BTWB (new planet, fighting for kindness/acceptance, evil government/government figure, everything's fine in the end)

and what is wrong with that fantasy original.jpg

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, monster said:

not even physically present. its just her appearing on one of the video screens and then fading away :ladyhaha:

It’s not even Gaga herself, it’s a rendered Gaga-ish character like Enigma :ally:

Lorde Von Kok
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

Gaga appears on stage for 5 minutes and then disappears mirroring the era :poot:

1 hour ago, monster said:

not even physically present. its just her appearing on one of the video screens and then fading away :ladyhaha:

*show starts*

gaga: rain ! on ! me !

tumblr_nh5bbtIEo91sowe88o1_400.gifv 

and then, proceed to disappear. end of the show :bear:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

5 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

It’s not even Gaga herself, it’s a rendered Gaga-ish character like Enigma :ally:

damn and i thought my imagined scenario was insulting enough :laughga:

ThisBitch
49 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

i do believe since it's only a couple of shows, it will be this huge theatrical experience.

this will be "once-in-a-lifetime" type concert and i'm excited as hell to witness it :legend:

I hope you're right sis!! A once in a lifetime concert starring Gaga, Ari, Elton and BP

JRCF29
8 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

and what is wrong with that fantasy original.jpg

Ava Max Nyre 2019 GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame
52 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I have this fantasy but reversed, where it's the opening number, and she says "let's have some ****ing fun tonight!" before it transitions into a rock version of Chromatica I + Alice

So basically what Gaga's band tend to do anyways? I love her band, they are very talented, but they almost "recreate" the songs rather than play the parts they play on the album. I want to hear 911 with synths not a guitar :messga:

QueenGaga
19 minutes ago, monster said:

damn and i thought my imagined scenario was insulting enough :laughga:

Honey, you’re a little monster, break all boundaries in your mind :ally:

Ack1234
1 hour ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

i do believe since it's only a couple of shows, it will be this huge theatrical experience.

this will be "once-in-a-lifetime" type concert and i'm excited as hell to witness it :legend:

I agree I hope it’s gonna be out of this world xx

JRCF29
30 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

So basically what Gaga's band tend to do anyways? I love her band, they are very talented, but they almost "recreate" the songs rather than play the parts they play on the album. I want to hear 911 with synths not a guitar :messga:

She can't win because there's a lot of LMs + GP that prefer original arrangement and instrumentals but there's a very vocal portion of LMs that want her to switch up/update the songs

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived