💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Chromatica Ball Theme

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip64

As we know Gaga's shows are extremely unpredictable (TFB - Normal tour with not storyline, TMB - Dark with a storyline, BTWB - Dark with a storyline, ABT - A celebration/rave like tour, JWT - A normal concert with theatrical moments, Enigma - Dark with a storyline). Gaga's tours are usually either a 'normal concert' (Artrave, TFB, JWT) or a theatrical show with a storyline (BTWB, TMB, Enigma). What do you think she will do this time? Also, Gaga normally has a very iconic wig that she uses for most the show (She used the bright yellow wig for TMB, The anime inspired blue wig for Enigma. So she may do this with the next tour? Overall, what do you expect from The Chromatica Ball?

I hope there is...

- A long pink wig (To fit the theme of of most looks from the era).

- I also hope it is very theatrical, like enigma because the songs would be better suited in a play-like show rather than just a normal concert.

- I also have this fantasy that the last song is fun tonight, and instead of singing 'I'm not having fun tonight' as the last line, she changes it to 'I am having fun tonight':bradley:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

I want there to rock props like the Chromatica Photo shoot and this performance

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

I'd love a piano design which is something like this!

Prostitute Barbie

I hope it follows a storyline. I posted this story a couple weeks ago that incorporates all the songs in the order of the album. I hope the show is somewhat similar :vegas:

QueenGaga

Gaga appears on stage for 5 minutes and then disappears mirroring the era :poot:

19 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Gaga appears on stage for 5 minutes and then disappears mirroring the era :poot:

not even physically present. its just her appearing on one of the video screens and then fading away :ladyhaha:

If I ever get to go to the chromatica ball, i want it to have no storyline. i find them to be a bit cheesy tbh.. i think she should do what she did for others tours and follow a theme like TMB 1.0 & TFB

eeaarrllaalloo
38 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

these were supposed to be rocks? i didn't know

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

mr.peter
4 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

these were supposed to be rocks? i didn't know

What did you think they were ? lol They are like rocky mountains that she jumps of the edge of 

I really hope it has a storyline because the last tour she did this was 2012/2013. I feel like most people couldn't make it to Enigma because it's so expensive and people have to travel, so bringing a storyline show to people would really nice. But Gaga always surprises us and I feel like with what we have seen with this album so far, Gaga is doing super unpredictable, amazing things. So I'm gonna sit back, not worry, and lit the geniusGA do her thing.

weed

I hope it’s not based on Enigma, or if it is I hope it’s a continuation where Gaga’s aura brings her to Chromatica. Omg so going off that, I hope it’s Chromatica! The planet itself turned into a stage, I would love that. Imagine the storyline with the tribes and kindness punks and stuff, I would enjoy it 

Kattys

Obviously it will be travelling to planet Chromatica and discovering some stuff with songs along the way.

Lorde Von Kok

i do believe since it's only a couple of shows, it will be this huge theatrical experience.

this will be "once-in-a-lifetime" type concert and i'm excited as hell to witness it :legend:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Lorde Von Kok

i want a huge stadium stage, a pink spaceship with rocky mountains very BTWB's castle-esque. 

i want spikes, huge screens, fireworks and a good lighting situation.

:bradley: the feels just thinking about it :bradley:  

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

it'll probably be a storyline. maybe about finding her way through the land of Chromatica.

Mychal

Archived