💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Chromatica Ball Theme

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, JRCF29 said:

She can't win because there's a lot of LMs + GP that prefer original arrangement and instrumentals but there's a very vocal portion of LMs that want her to switch up/update the songs

With the new music, I wanna hear how it is on the album. With JD, PF, BR etc sure go ahead remix them gorl. Remember Partynauseous started off EDM then went "rock"? I like when her band play the parts they do on the album rather than recreate the whole song.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

i do believe since it's only a couple of shows, it will be this huge theatrical experience.

this will be "once-in-a-lifetime" type concert and i'm excited as hell to witness it :legend:

This or since it’s only a couple of shows she might not care that much and give us the bare minimum. I can see it going 50/50 

38 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

She can't win because there's a lot of LMs + GP that prefer original arrangement and instrumentals but there's a very vocal portion of LMs that want her to switch up/update the songs

the fvcking guitar in lovegame, judas, ditd, etc in enigma makes me so mad omg

TAIPEI

i want a full storyline of chromatica so bad, about the universe / planet / worldview / cultures / civilization / races / aesthetics / architectures & everyting.
her team better put those on stage for tour and ofc gaga with a long pinky wig :gayhat:

Jack3257

I went to Enigma with the family and we all hated the storyline.  I was super excited because it was my first Gaga concert.  We all loved her performance but their were definitely some WTF moments because of the storyline (such as Aura).  As much as I liked the concert, I think she either needed to go with a “normal” concert or a full-on Jukebox musical.  For Chromatica, I would love a “normal” concert but with heavy theming.  I’d definitely be down for some sort of implied storyline, but no narration/dialogue.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, Evan30Murphy said:

I went to Enigma with the family and we all hated the storyline.  I was super excited because it was my first Gaga concert.  We all loved her performance but their were definitely some WTF moments because of the storyline (such as Aura).  As much as I liked the concert, I think she either needed to go with a “normal” concert or a full-on Jukebox musical.  For Chromatica, I would love a “normal” concert but with heavy theming.  I’d definitely be down for some sort of implied storyline, but no narration/dialogue.

she's been doing storylines since the monster ball, and chromatica is all about a story, so she will be doing that again

Archived