💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm a Slave 4 U did not change Britney Spears' image.

mzncb

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, mzncb said:

But didn't she already demonstrate all of this already at the 2000 VMAs?

No there was nothing sexual about this performance. Shes wearing a fully cloths jumpsuit thats the same color of her skin. Its shocking at first then you realize shes fully clothed.

8 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

No there was nothing sexual about this performance. Shes wearing a fully cloths jumpsuit thats the same color of her skin. Its shocking at first then you realize shes fully clothed.

Am I missing something? This is not sexual???

Ve0j.gifzo4V1Y.gif

tumblr_ml0pmraQqJ1s9706fo1_250.gif5t9S.gif

She's clearly shedding that innocent image here first before Slave. (Although as some have pointed out, the beginning of Baby One More Time arguably was provocative from the very beginning)

vyniildisk
13 hours ago, mzncb said:

That's an impossibility because all the writers who wrote their songs for her to record are enjoying their rightful royalty streams.

The major hit Britney wrote is rightfully credited to her:

As for Britney Jean, that was wholly commercial failure and would have been a commercial failure with pretty much anyone, unlike the songwriters for hit albums Dangerously in Love, B'Day, I Am...Sasha Fierce,4, Beyonce and Lemonade who's royalties are all ruined and wrecked and whose livelihoods are undoubtedly impaired

So you tell me, which is the greater "crime."?

Woow she looks so beautiful there!

Archived