When is the 3rd single coming?

Delulu Rogers

When is the next single coming?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. When is the next single coming?

• Late July
    • August
    • September
    • Never. Be thankful we got 2 singles and stream smile by Katy Perry.

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

It’s already mid July. I think it’s safe to say ROM promo will never come and if it does it would purely just be for the fans to enjoy and not have much of an impact on the song. So, when do y’all think a new single is coming? I can imagine that she would want to release a single with a MV but idk if she has any even filmed yet. Who knows if there will even be another single. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

I hope it's september, I don't want her to give up on the biggest hit of the era :messga:

BillieGOAT

I hope I’m wrong because I’ve come to love this album so much, but I really don’t think there will be another single :fatcat:

Lol there ain't gonna be another single. We may get a video like we got John Wayne but that is all.

rumours

Honestly, they should keep throwing everything at ROM. I think it’s the last song on the album that really has a decent shot of charting well (mainly cause Ariana is a streaming force) and becoming a staple hit of her discography. 

Dramatica

At this point I don't bother, we should move on to LG7 already

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

numb the flame

Theres usually two / three months between each single so I assume late July / August if we do get more singles.  

Archived