When is the 3rd single coming?

Delulu Rogers

When is the next single coming?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. When is the next single coming?

• Late July
    • August
    • September
    • Never. Be thankful we got 2 singles and stream smile by Katy Perry.

Featured Posts

yes and

When ROM stars drastically falling off charts. Maybe in a month :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

Given ROM did well on its own I don't mind the fact we got no promo as long as it was with the intent that she saves the promo for the 3rd single

But if we don't get promo for a 3rd single either (or even get a 3rd single)... Nnnnnmmnnnnnnnnn

illySpencer
57 minutes ago, macca said:

I just HAD to sign in and laugh that this couldn’t be more wrong 911 on September 11 :mark:

911 is the worst single choice of all time lmao

Sour Candy was a PROMO single.  I’m actually dying at this post I can’t :air:

911 is the most streamed songs of Chromatica after SL, ROM and SC, so it's the better choice for a single. But release it on September 11 is clearly a bad idea, yes ! 

theduy0312
2 hours ago, macca said:

I just HAD to sign in and laugh that this couldn’t be more wrong 911 on September 11 :mark:

911 is the worst single choice of all time lmao

Sour Candy was a PROMO single.  I’m actually dying at this post I can’t :air:

Lol, I was wrong about September 11, but saying 911 is the worst single choice makes me laugh, it is the most well received album track from the GP, see the stats before acting like you knew everything.

And Sour Candy COULD be released as a single later, who said a promo single couldn't be real single? And what is the point of asking BP to record a song without a making music video? Do you really think Gaga and Interscope really "admired" them that they just asked them for a voice recording?

holy scheisse

Anybody think a rerelease a la TFM is possible for this era? Given the tour will tentatively commence next year, it would be cool to rerelease the album at that time with some new tracks to revive the hype 

Karen Smith
13 minutes ago, Bobbylon said:

After her pregnancy

What are you Talking about, she isn't pregnant. A few photos when she walking out from restaurant aren't proof. She just ate a lot of pizza. 

Bobbylon
36 minutes ago, Little99 said:

What are you Talking about, she isn't pregnant. A few photos when she walking out from restaurant aren't proof. She just ate a lot of pizza. 

I’m joking because she said that she’s pregnant with lg6 I don’t even knew about those pictures

When is the last day of Earth? :oprah:

... Well whenever it is, it's gonna be that day :poot:

Roboboy

It's been practically confirmed that Babylon and Free Woman have been filmed. She just needs to click 'upload'.

Archived