šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

We have a new reactor in town

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Hello there:bear:Ā . So i just found another reactor travelling through gagas discography . He'sĀ  not a novice when itĀ comes to gagaĀ  but he'sĀ Ā not a fan either ,he just admires her from afar I guess. soĀ let's guide andĀ  supportĀ  him in his journey through one of the strongest body of works of any entertainerĀ Ā today .

Oh and he's a vocal coach whereĀ 

Ā 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

I don't like the "vocal coach reacts" videos tbh. Most of them seem really not knowledgeable at allĀ :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

I also thought y'all were getting a nuclear reactor or something at firstĀ :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ghost Face
Just now, Pennywise said:

I don't like the "vocal coach reacts" videos tbh. Most of them seem really not knowledgeable at allĀ :vegas:

Amen!
And most of them are just extremely positive towards all popstars to win theĀ fanbases to give a boost to their own career / views. Me no gusta.

It's an honor.

Lucas
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I also thought y'all were getting a nuclear reactor or something at firstĀ :poot:

Same here lol

OT :Ā Well... seems like it's the trend on youtube lately. Some say very interesting stuff about vocal technic and have interesting opinions and some don't even say what they think about what they just saw/listened to and it's confusing lol, what's the point if you don't say anything

Andreu

If he cares so much about voicesĀ he could have bought a mic so his spoken voice sounds good too :billie:

Reality
15 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I think some of them are a little pretentious, but I like most of them. They provide at least some more meaningful insight than just watching people go "YAAAASSSSS!" at everything.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

RenegAde
22 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

He is a vocal coach but he isn't going vocal reactionsĀ 

RenegAde
21 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Amen!
And most of them are just extremely positive towards all popstars to win theĀ fanbases to give a boost to their own career / views. Me no gusta.

I think they try not to offend the artist and theirĀ  fanbase so they only point out the good and ignore the badĀ 

When people criticise gaga we don't take it very wellĀ 

Remember what happened to ajayll.?

Massive Monster

Still waiting for:

"Dentist reacts to LADY GAGA..."

"Accountant reacts to LADY GAGA..."

"Florist reacts to LADY GAGA..."

Ā 

Kind regards

Woohoo
2 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

Still waiting for:

"Dentist reacts to LADY GAGA..."

"Accountant reacts to LADY GAGA..."

"Florist reacts to LADY GAGA..."

Ā 

also youtuberĀ psychologists are startingĀ interpret songsĀ :poot:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Sexxx
32 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

I recommend newfie too

can't stand himĀ 

Daylight Jokers

This girl too:

She ranks her faves and that's pretty new for a reaction channel.

Archived