💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whats Next?

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip64

When Gaga restarts the Chromatica Era, what will she start with? In my opinion, she should focus on Rain On Me and Chromatica first before releasing a new single. Share your thoughts!

BustA911

I am hoping for a VMA comeback. I hope she’ll restart the era there and from there she’ll start the rumored Grammy campaign her label planned for her but after they (VMA) butchered her night maybe she won’t perform there.

Bubblegum Bitch
6 minutes ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

she should focus on Rain On Me

No, she should move on and leave this song in the past. :bye:

Reality

She'll probably focus on ROM, but I kinda just want her to move on to another single. Maybe she could do a ROM performance with Ari at the VMAs.

🃏🖤👹

GagaDelRey

I don't have much hope for the remainder of this era to be honest. Gaga should drop the next single(s), promote it as much as she can, do more interviews, and interact with us a bit more. Gaga and her team should arrange several online promotional events, too. Whatever Chromatica TV was/is they should definitely release it:excited2:. 

It would be cool if we got an app/website game(s) like she did for the BTW and ARTPOP eras. Apparently Gaga's cover for Valentino will be related to Chromatica/ a song from Chromatica will be featured in the commercial. Gaga and Nick Knight worked on a project as well if I'm not mistaken:shrug:. Gaga needs to serve looks in all of these occasions last, but not least. A VMA performance wouldn't hurt, but she should NOT win the Vanguard Award this year; she should be able to receive it/ give a performance worth remembering fairly. 

Earth is cancelled

Franch Toast

I don't know what she "should" do because I'm not on her team and am not in the music business, but isn't filming the perfume ad(s) next? 

She/Her/Hers

MaryJaneHolland

Valentino campaign in September.

Gucci movie filming next spring.

Tour summer.

Archived