Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's old photographer reads letter Britney wanted shared in 2008

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

A photographer named Andrew Gallery, who worked with Britney on For The Record and became close friends with her, just revealed he shared a letter she wrote him in 2008 that she asked to be shared with us. He is now speaking up because of the severity of her situation.

It appears he is the one who leaked the letter to Daily Mail last year

D73s-52UIAY1Pp-?format=jpg&name=mediumD73s-6HUcAAKSI2?format=jpg&name=mediumD73s-50UcAEy7oZ?format=jpg&name=medium

It's a letter written in third person by Britney around 2008/2009 “She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up she's constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away.”

He also posted various photo's of him and Britney together and said how they were close friends and how Britney's team DESTROYED the above letter - but he made a copy.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

Transcript of the letter:

After reading Kevin's article in People, I was amazed at how a lot of the focus was on Britney, their mother, to sell a story for People magazine instead of the focus being on Kevin.

What happened to Britney was a year ago and people need to get with the times.

And as far as Kevin saying Britney divorced him, she was forced to by her lawyers because she went to visit him in New York and he wouldn't see her and the children and her lawyers said if she doesn't divorce him, he's going to do it himself. So Kevin trying to play the innocent victim is hardly irrelevant. He left her and the babies. Her going on the mend partying two years ago has nothing to do with the situation now. She is a completely different person and most of their fighting was done back then because of his problem waking and baking to ********* at 5:00 in the morning. No one knows about these things because no one knows the truth. 

Her behaviour when her children got taken away because of her locking herself in the bathroom is understandable considering her friend at the door kept telling her "the cops are leaving, don't worry, stay in the bathroom". She was lied to and set up. Her children were taken away and she did spin out of control which any mother would in these circumstances. Her next visit took a toll as well.

She wasn't listening to her manager - he lost control so he wanted to scare her. Now this year, Britney has been silenced to speak about anything that's really going on. The people controlling her life have made 3 million dollars this year. 

She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up, she's constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away.

So how long does this go on? 

As long as the people are getting paid and she has no rights, it could go on for a while but it doesn't make it right at all.

Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney. Does anyone talk about Janet Jackson giving her baby to her brother? Hopefully, she won't do it with this child. 

Britney given her brother a 2 million dollar apartment - her mother a 4 million estate in Louisiana - and her father the best job in showbusiness. She is a very giving person and would love to get the respect she deserves. 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Xoxo Adriana

this is so heartbreaking, there’s nothing really much to it or a certain way to react to it.

its just super depressing

OMonster

I mean, there's so much evidence now pertaining to Britney's situation. 

I am totally shocked and taken aback at how the media / law enforcement aren't doing anything about it.  

I think most people in the industry will be aware of this situation, and I find that really disturbing. 

I mean, Bobby is very close to Britney's partner, for example... yet he doesn't seem to be doing much? And sure, it's not his responsibility, obviously - but as a key figure in the music industry, you'd think he'd take some action.

Sam is as involved in Britney's treatment as anyone else. Like, what kind of partner watches their lover humiliate themselves online? And yet Bobby is great friends with this guy. 

Also, it's an interesting thought that Gaga herself probably knows a lot about Britney's situation through Bobby. 

And since Gaga is usually extremely outspoken (see Kesha, ect) when it comes to exploitation - it leads me to believe that Britney's situation is very complex and very, very dangerous, otherwise I think she would've weighed in on the FreeBritney movement. 

I just hope someone, one day exposes all of this for what it is, and Britney can be protected as a human being... not a cash machine. 

subtext / fantasy

FentyGa

I really hope something comes of this. we all know, now. we know that the treatment Britney's receiving is inhumane, they can't just…let this be, idk

Gimme More
29 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I mean, there's so much evidence now pertaining to Britney's situation. 

I am totally shocked and taken aback at how the media / law enforcement aren't doing anything about it.  

I think most people in the industry will be aware of this situation, and I find that really disturbing. 

I mean, Bobby is very close to Britney's partner, for example... yet he doesn't seem to be doing much? And sure, it's not his responsibility, obviously - but as a key figure in the music industry, you'd think he'd take some action.

Sam is as involved in Britney's treatment as anyone else. Like, what kind of partner watches their lover humiliate themselves online? And yet Bobby is great friends with this guy. 

Also, it's an interesting thought that Gaga herself probably knows a lot about Britney's situation through Bobby. 

And since Gaga is usually extremely outspoken (see Kesha, ect) when it comes to exploitation - it leads me to believe that Britney's situation is very complex and very, very dangerous, otherwise I think she would've weighed in on the FreeBritney movement. 

I just hope someone, one day exposes all of this for what it is, and Britney can be protected as a human being... not a cash machine. 

It really must be exposed :( I bet a LOT of people in the industry know about it and are perhaps too scared to talk? but they should use their voices like Miley, Cher and others have.

I believe Sam has probably signed an NDA like all people close to Britney and can't talk about it :(

But i'm sure Gaga/Bobby MUST know, hopefully people start speaking up soon. She needs help, love and support! I'm actually surprised Gaga hasn't said anything, but we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Hoping the hearings coming up go well :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

flyaway

This is what they mean when they say you've made a deal with the devil when you sign up to the music industry.

It has nothing to do with supernatural forces or illuminati crews. It's the greed that surrounds celebrities and the whole corruption that exists around them. And people like MJ and Britney have lived that very thing since very young. 

HEARTSTOP
20 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

It really must be exposed :( I bet a LOT of people in the industry know about it and are perhaps too scared to talk? but they should use their voices like Miley, Cher and others have.

I believe Sam has probably signed an NDA like all people close to Britney and can't talk about it :(

But i'm sure Gaga/Bobby MUST know, hopefully people start speaking up soon. She needs help, love and support! I'm actually surprised Gaga hasn't said anything, but we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Hoping the hearings coming up go well :bradley:

I'm sure Gaga would hate for her to be the reason Britney's kids are taken away from her, even if just for a bit while investigation takes course.

IDGAF

Mindblown

Isn't this letter rather old news? I've heard it before a couple years ago.

Gimme More
Just now, Mindblown said:

Isn't this letter rather old news? I've heard it before a couple years ago.

It came out last year but this person speaking up verifies it is real and truly from Britney, it needs to gain attention:bradley:

What her team have done to her is disgusting.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Economy
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Transcript of the letter:

After reading Kevin's article in People, I was amazed at how a lot of the focus was on Britney, their mother, to sell a story for People magazine instead of the focus being on Kevin.

What happened to Britney was a year ago and people need to get with the times.

And as far as Kevin saying Britney divorced him, she was forced to by her lawyers because she went to visit him in New York and he wouldn't see her and the children and her lawyers said if she doesn't divorce him, he's going to do it himself. So Kevin trying to play the innocent victim is hardly irrelevant. He left her and the babies. Her going on the mend partying two years ago has nothing to do with the situation now. She is a completely different person and most of their fighting was done back then because of his problem waking and baking to ********* at 5:00 in the morning. No one knows about these things because no one knows the truth. 

Her behaviour when her children got taken away because of her locking herself in the bathroom is understandable considering her friend at the door kept telling her "the cops are leaving, don't worry, stay in the bathroom". She was lied to and set up. Her children were taken away and she did spin out of control which any mother would in these circumstances. Her next visit took a toll as well.

She wasn't listening to her manager - he lost control so he wanted to scare her. Now this year, Britney has been silenced to speak about anything that's really going on. The people controlling her life have made 3 million dollars this year. 

She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up, she's constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away.

So how long does this go on? 

As long as the people are getting paid and she has no rights, it could go on for a while but it doesn't make it right at all.

Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney. Does anyone talk about Janet Jackson giving her baby to her brother? Hopefully, she won't do it with this child. 

Britney given her brother a 2 million dollar apartment - her mother a 4 million estate in Louisiana - and her father the best job in showbusiness. She is a very giving person and would love to get the respect she deserves. 

I don't know how in the age of social media and Internet when everyone can see mistreatment and abuse of a big figure (and im sure they know that) they still let it happen anyway

And yes she has mental issues (so do I and I've been hospitalized twice in fact in a mental health unit)...

But do they not understand that going thru such extremes with measures like conservativeship or always screwing her over in other family life matters they are making it impossible for her to fully get out of mental instability cycle to begin with? They keep feeding the cycle

But then again I'm sure they know that and that's what they want. That way they can keep controlling her life and make their gains :saladga:

chromaticainmyhead

could someone explain to me why Britney‘s parents took the control over her finances and everything?

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Gimme More
17 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

could someone explain to me why Britney‘s parents took the control over her finances and everything?

Honestly there's so much I could say.

Britney was put into one after 2007 and 2008 after she was placed on 2 psychiatric 5150 holds.

Britney's dad is a conservator, he is someone Britney had not spoken to in years before he took control and they did not have a good relationship as he was an abusive alcoholic.

His friend Lou Taylor (Britney's now business manager) convinced Britney's father to put her in a conservatorship. Leaked emails came out last year of Lou trying to contact Brit in 2007, and Britney described her as a stalker who would not leave her alone (now Lou is Britney's Business Manager). Lou tried to get Lindsay Lohan in a conservatorship, Lindsay's parents HATE Lou saying how she tried to convince them to put her in one like Britney.

Britney's lawyer hired by her dad called the conservatorship a 'Hybrid Business Model', making it look like the conservatorship is in place just to make money, it's a strange thing to describe a conservatorship.

It was revealed last year after 12 years she has NEVER been diagnosed with any mental illness, and in Court last year Britney said she was forced into a mental health facility against her will and forced to take drugs. 

Britney's mother asked to know more information regarding the conservatorship from her ex husband (Britney's dad) and he refused. So Lynne filed a petition to be involved and find out details and the FreeBritney Movement led to all this coming out.

Britney's dad initially tried to get her into a conservatorship in 2008 claiming she had dementia (which is already  unlawful), he quickly redacted this and filed under other grounds.

Britney's dad is still conservator of her finances, He appointed someone called Jodi Montgomery to be in charge of her daily activities and 'care', she has previously been accused of conservatorship abuse on multiple occasions

If you want more information view:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/781144-freebritney-the-summary-and-facts/

I could say so much more. Breatheheavy has a 2,300+ page thread with full details.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Miel

Everything about this is so complicated and really tragic? Oh my god 

3 points in and ready for more

Archived