đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's old photographer reads letter Britney wanted shared in 2008

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Helxig

Guys this was TWELVE years ago.  The poor girl signed contracts as a teenager that spiralled her whole life into a power-struggle hell with her rights taken from her. She didn't deserve this

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Guys this was TWELVE years ago.  The poor girl signed contracts as a teenager that spiralled her whole life into a power-struggle hell with her rights taken from her. She didn't deserve this

PREACH :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Squidward T

You guys dont know what it is like to have a child with a severe mental illness like Bipolar Type 1 OR  Schizophrenia. They will always think they do not need help and that their behavior is normal and usually quit taking their medication. Yes, her father should not be getting paid as much as he is and have less control on her life but ever since he was conservatorship her life seems normal compared t0 2007/2008. You don't know the whole situation. Also, mental illness never just goes away. Bipolar is usually a lifelong illness 

50 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

You guys dont know what it is like to have a child with a severe mental illness like Bipolar Type 1 OR  Schizophrenia. They will always think they do not need help and that their behavior is normal and usually quit taking their medication. Yes, her father should not be getting paid as much as he is and have less control on her life but ever since he was conservatorship her life seems normal compared t0 2007/2008. You don't know the whole situation. Also, mental illness never just goes away. Bipolar is usually a lifelong illness 

Are you saying people who have bipolar should be under consevatorships? Mariah Carey said she has Bipolar yet shes a mother taking care of her kids full custody. People wil mental disorders do seek help and take medications.

But who said Britney has Bipolar? court files say Britney was evaluated by three psychiatrists and they all said she has no mental issues.

14 hours ago, Economy said:

I don't know how in the age of social media and Internet when everyone can see mistreatment and abuse of a big figure (and im sure they know that) they still let it happen anyway

And yes she has mental issues (so do I and I've been hospitalized twice in fact in a mental health unit)...

But do they not understand that going thru such extremes with measures like conservativeship or always screwing her over in other family life matters they are making it impossible for her to fully get out of mental instability cycle to begin with? They keep feeding the cycle

But then again I'm sure they know that and that's what they want. That way they can keep controlling her life and make their gains :saladga:

You dont have the kind of money Britney has, this is why nobody wants you under a conservatorship! If Britney wasnt a multi millionaire still making more millions, she wouldnt be under a conservatorship. While Britney acts weird (probably from heavy medications), she was evaluated by three court psychiatrists and they all said she has no mental issues. While her father says she has bipolar and Schizophrenia yet he couldnt prove it.

buzzkill

It makes my heart break a little that she wrote this letter from a third-party perspective, probably because she couldn’t see herself in the real situation. 

Squidward T
38 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You dont have the kind of money Britney has, this is why nobody wants you under a conservatorship! If Britney wasnt a multi millionaire still making more millions, she wouldnt be under a conservatorship. While Britney acts weird (probably from heavy medications), she was evaluated by three court psychiatrists and they all said she has no mental issues. While her father says she has bipolar and Schizophrenia yet he couldnt prove it.

Um, you can just see the way she was acting was not normal, even pre breakdown. It looked like textbook mania 

6 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Um, you can just see the way she was acting was not normal, even pre breakdown. It looked like textbook mania 

Considering you are dealing with a family member with mental issues, you should be educated enough to not diagnose other human beings right? specially when 3 Doctors chosen by the court say she has no mental issues.

Squidward T
15 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Considering you are dealing with a family member with mental issues, you should be educated enough to not diagnose other human beings right? specially when 3 Doctors chosen by the court say she has no mental issues.

lol, a court would not just grant a conservatorship unless she was a danger to herself or suffered some kind of mental illness. 

1 minute ago, Squidward T said:

lol, a court would not just grant a conservatorship unless she was a danger to herself or suffered some kind of mental illness. 

Yet the court openly said no mental illness 

Im using court files, you are using your personal opinions

Squidward T
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yet the court openly said no mental illness 

Im using court files, you are using your personal opinions

Than tell me why they would grant a conservatorship if she has no issues controlling her own affairs? 

6 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Than tell me why they would grant a conservatorship if she has no issues controlling her own affairs? 

Exactly! Why is the court putting her under a conservatorship if they admit she has no mental issues? That question should be directed to the courts and why this movement started. But even if she has mental issues, conservatorships are not legally made for mentally ill people.

As a Britney fan in 2007, I believed Britney had mental issues and kinda supported the conservatorship, specially because it was a temporary conservatorship. Her father was openly saying she has Schizophrenia and Bipolar. But then as time went by it was extended for life and revealed that Britney has no mental issues.

Sinfullota

Can we all please sign this petition to the White House? It doesnt matter if you love or hate her, this is about basic human rights. She deserves to have her freedom!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/conservatorship-and-civil-liberties-britney-spears

If we get 100K sigs in 30 days, the white house has to respond and take a look into her case!

warioaddams

Various outlets are reporting about the letter #freebritney #freebritney2020 #britneyslifematters

Adrenaliner
4 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Various outlets are reporting about the letter #freebritney #freebritney2020 #britneyslifematters

I need every ****ing media to cover this 

This needs to end NOW

Archived