Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Alanis Morissette - Reckoning

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

Yesterday Alanis Morissette released the 4th song of her upcoming album Such Pretty Forks In the Road (coming July 31st) called ‘Reckoning’:tony: 

Again such a great song!:bradley: This album is really shaping up to be one of her best and one of the best this year:bradley:

What do you think of this new song (or the others released so far) and are you excited for the album later this month?:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Just A Holy Fool

Classic Alanis, the best one so far we've heard from Such Pretty Forks In The Road. Very excited for the rest of the album. 

Just A Holy Fool
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Smiling, Reckoning >>>> 

Smiling is my 2nd favourite, another song with the classic Alanis sound with a 2020 touch. 

Maleficent
Just now, Just A Holy Fool said:

Smiling is my 2nd favourite, another song with the classic Alanis sound with a 2020 touch. 

Smiling may be one of my all time favorite Alanis songs, up there with Still, Joining You, and Mary Jane

Just A Holy Fool
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Smiling may be one of my all time favorite Alanis songs, up there with Still, Joining You, and Mary Jane

You have taste :kiss:

unchaudbaise
2 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Joining You is also in my top! Reckoning is the first song from this new album that I loved from the first listen.

I don't count Smiling because I heard it in the JLP musical before I heard Alanis' version, so I was already familiar with it. 

ItsCaseyPaul

I thought Smiling couldn't be beat but I'm REALLY enjoying Diagnosis and Reckoning a lot. 

I'm ready for this album :tony:

Archived