💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Biggest album era of all time?

Lighter

Featured Posts

2School4Cool
18 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I feel like COADF was also way bigger in Europe than it was in the US no?

Honestly I’m not sure, I’ve never personally kept up that much with Madonna’s career so I wouldn’t be the best one to answer that.

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

Depends on your rubric. Ed Sheeran's Divide Tour is the highest-grossing tour of all-time (adjusted for inflation), followed by U2s 360 Degrees Tour. Best-selling album sales are Eagles Greatest Hits, followed by MJ's Thriller. However, Michael never toured Thriller and instead had a Victory tour later on with his brothers. 

She/Her/Hers

Jose P
Just now, Animal Claws said:

@Heracross

What's so funny? 

Exactly. They lmao posts of artists they don’t like, even if what you’re saying is actual facts 

Red Velvet

BLACKPINK's Kill this Love is ONE of the biggest eras for a girl group, to be honest.

- Breaking the 24 hour record with 55.6 million views, which is now held by themselves again with "How You Like That".

- The first Korean female acts to perform at Coachella

- Most attended tour by a Korean girl group with 410,000+ attendees

- First Korean girl group to reach 1 million pure sales for more than 5 years, only exceeding SNSD's The Boys.

- A Nation performance

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

LaLuna

MJ's Thriller is the only correct answer. 7 out of the 9 songs on that album were hits, and it's the biggest selling album of all time. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Shania Twain’s Come on Over says hello to all of these

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Just A Holy Fool

Thriller and Bad by Michael Jackson I think are the most legendary. Recent history, Teenage Dream. 

How the mighty have fallen. 

Katy Perry Wow GIF

ItsCaseyPaul

As previously stated, I think these have had the biggest impact on music - Michael Jackson's Thriller, Carole King's Tapestry, Shania Twain's Come On Over, Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill, and Britney Spears's ...Baby One More Time.

gumzy3000

Of all time? Definitely The Beatles in the 60s. LMAO at people saying MDNA :ladyhaha:

trolly troll troll

Archived