• JnD
    • DWUW (R. Kelly)
    • Hey Girl
    • Rain on Me
    • Sour Candy
    • Sine from Above

Featured Posts

theduy0312

Which Gaga collaboration (from her studio albums) do you think it's random and there is no connection between 2 (or 3) acts at all? :jase:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Idk but it should be from her earlier music since she was trying to build a name, not make sense :flop:

Justin Drew Bieber

J&D. It seems she only wanted rappers whose names start with T. No shade y’all 

sour candy is very unnecessary and definitely forced. GA has talked about how important a collaboration is to her and how she likes to establish a bond with the other artist before collaborating, but she never even MET blackpink in person 💀 the song is the shortest on the album but definitely feels very long too. It would've been fine as a solo song tbh

the same applies to JnD as well. the random rent-a-rappers are very unnecessary 

KatieJudasGaga4

Her earlier collabs and her ARTPOP collabs.

I'm not judging Chromatica since we don't know yet. ROM looks super genuine but Gaga hasn't spoken about BLACKPINK that much so I'm not gonna judge it right now.

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Her earlier collabs and her ARTPOP collabs.

I'm not judging Chromatica since we don't know yet. ROM looks super genuine but Gaga hasn't spoken about BLACKPINK that much so I'm not gonna judge it right now.

The R Kelly collab sounded very good tho, despite the kind of evil man he is. Learn to separate music from artists. He sounded amazing on the song and DWUW feat. Kelly will always remain a classic because his voice fits on the song very well

Anveeroy

Who voted for Telephone? They will hear from my lawyer! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bubblegum Bitch

None from this. :)

2 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Don't Call Me Angel :stalkga:

This is how you should never collaborate. :duck:

Irrelevant

starstruck was probably her labels choice, since it was the last track to be recorded for TF I think and Flo Rida was popular

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lumiere

I think Gaga would talk more about BLACKPINK if or when Sour Candy becomes an official single

Batwings

The DWUW collab never should have happened.

Solo Version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christina Version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> R. Kelly Version 

KatieJudasGaga4
18 minutes ago, 56jae said:

The R Kelly collab sounded very good tho, despite the kind of evil man he is. Learn to separate music from artists. He sounded amazing on the song and DWUW feat. Kelly will always remain a classic because his voice fits on the song very well

That isn't what I meant. What I meant was that the collaboration to me wasn't genuine at all and Gaga/R Kelly had no chemistry at all.

And no, I won't. I prefer the solo and Christina version anyways. I can't bare to listen to the original because of him.

Archived