• JnD
    • DWUW (R. Kelly)
    • Hey Girl
    • Rain on Me
    • Sour Candy
    • Sine from Above

Featured Posts

yes and

Sour Candy. I am certain that Interscope recommended Gaga to make a feature with them. Gaga obviously didn't even know that BP existed before the song :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
26 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

*users voting for Sour Candy*

:giveup:

I like the song but it is what it is. Gaga wasn’t coherent with what she said in the past. And we all know she used them for promo in order to get the kpoppers to listen to the album. It’s a smart choice but not coherent. That’s all.

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ain’t nobody got time for that. I use streaming services :huntyga: 

She should have released the solo version everywhere... Not the Xtina remixed version :awkney:

All I ever wanted was love...

flyaway

Colby o Donis :billie: I barely remember he was a feat. on Just Dance. He was just another Akon cash grab. 

Florida on Starstruck :neyde:

Blackpink in your area :laughga: so forced and so unnecessary. Not Gaga contradicting herself with this one to give the album a boost of sales 

FlopSlurper

Sour Candy, the only time she spoke about blackpink was when zane asked her about them and she changed the topic :air: 

Blastertoyo

Hey Girl 

:bear:

I’m not sure why florence contributes that Gaga couldn't have just sang on her own? 

oh u mean that would just make it boring?

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

GipJo
9 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Hey Girl 

:bear:

I’m not sure why florence contributes that Gaga couldn't have just sang on her own? 

oh u mean that would just make it boring?

:huntyga:

We should have a word:grr::grr:

Hey Girl hate is not cute

The Z

Sorry guys but if you say that DWUW FEATURING R. KELLY isn't one of Gaga's best songs (like, top 5) you're in denial :laughga:

RAMROD

Gonna report and ban everyone who voted BLACKPINK :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Why is everyone voting for BlackPink? Even if they haven't met in person (Still you don't know how much connection they had between them), the song wouldn't be the same without the girls, and also all of them together complement the song in a good way, it shows that they were taking them into account when starting to make the song. 

Not like Startstruck, in which Flo Rida literally only has one verse, it's not very good, and you can see that they added his verse after finishing the song.

💜

Massive Monster

Who the hell voted for SFA and Hey Girl :triggered:

Literally the most natural, organic and loving collaborations (even if I don't particularly enjoy Hey Girl)

Kind regards

ArtpopAct2

Honestly only The Fame ones tbh. She never really spoke about her collaborators on that one. And Flo Rida was especially in at the time so that was probably a press move.

All the others Gaga has spoken about being inspired to get others on based off the sound of the song, even JND.

I have my complaints with Sour Candy being less inspired collab than the others on Chromatica, but I don’t feel like it was “forced,” she said she really liked Blackpink’s sound and wanted them on the song. I just don’t like how it seems that they didn’t really interact. I definitely don’t think it was a case of her label going “yeah you’re doing a collab with BLACKPINK btw”

Archived