💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Producer Reacts to Katy Perry - Smile

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

I REALLY love the prechorus and the production is amazing:ohwell:

pop ate my heart

I'm not a fan of Katy at all and I rarely care about her stuff. But i don't get the slander this track got here. The production is actually interesting, colorful and fun.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion. But idk, after seeing what that "fan" said to her in her face, being so rude and nasty about the art she was super excited to share w her fans, I'm just getting sick of the unnecessary rudeness towards her. I'm not saying we should care or like what she puts out out of pity (I don't really like it), just cut it w the hate and negativity. It's getting a bit too much

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

MANiCURE 6

I mean... I don't hate this song but I'm not crazy about it.

It sounds like an unreleased track from Teenage Dream or PRISM :bear:

2School4Cool

This is such a fun, happy song, I really don’t get the hate I’ve seen! Honestly, whenever anyone comes out with new music, the haters are louder than the supporters. I really enjoy it and I’m happy for Katy. I’ve also really been enjoying Blake’s videos!

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
29 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I'm not a fan of Katy at all and I rarely care about her stuff. But i don't get the slander this track got here. The production is actually interesting, colorful and fun.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion. But idk, after seeing what that "fan" said to her in her face, being so rude and nasty about the art she was super excited to share w her fans, I'm just getting sick of the unnecessary rudeness towards her. I'm not saying we should care or like what she puts out out of pity (I don't really like it), just cut it w the hate and negativity. It's getting a bit too much

Agreed. No one has to love the song or lie about loving the song, but people tend to be so overly critical. My point of view has always been that if you aren’t a fan of someone or something, instead of spreading negativity, just stay silent and let the fans enjoy it.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived