πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Music to my Eyes Hidden Verse

Shipper

Featured Posts

Shipper

Β ASIB will not die.
I was making a playlist for my quarantine lover and I was using A Star is Born to slowly lure him into Gaga.
Anyway, I came across this video of Lukas Nelson singing the original version of Music to My Eyes and he said Stefani wrote a beautiful verse, which is the second verse that didn't happen in the movie or in the soundtrack.Β 

Β 

Second verse: ( starts in 2:06 - this is how i heard it)

And i fell in love with you

Would you harmonize with me babe

would you sympathize or mistake

me for a minor fool

I've got time stay a while with me

Doesnt matter if we are out of key

I would gladly take your ups and downs

and turn around

(CHORUS)

////
Thanks to @KNJ and @Warhol Killer for the corrected lyrics.

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

weed

one of my favorites on the soundtrack, amazing as it is but the lost verse would've been a nice addition

Shipper
6 minutes ago, weed said:

one of my favorites on the soundtrack, amazing as it is but the lost verse would've been a nice addition

It is one of my favorites as well! This and I don't know what love it. :heart:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

warhol killer
38 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Β ASIB will not die.
I was making a playlist for my quarantine lover and I was using A Star is Born to slowly lure him into Gaga.
Anyway, I came across this video of Lukas Nelson singing the original version of Music to My Eyes and he said Stefani wrote a beautiful verse, which is the second verse that didn't happen in the movie or in the soundtrack.Β 

Β 

25 fell in love with you

Β 

I think it's

and if I fell in love with you

Β 

Honestly and no doubt one of my favorites from the movie. It's a very warm song.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁡

Reject False Icons

He called her StefaniΒ :selena:Β probably must be a close friend of her

that song makes me cryΒ :bradley:Β it’s just so beautiful and emotionalΒ it hurts, that will make it even more specialΒ 

28 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

He called her StefaniΒ :selena:Β probably must be a close friend of her

Everyone on set called her Stefani. This is Lucas Nelson, front man of Promise of The Real ( the band that played Jackson's band in ASIB) and Willie Nelsons son. He co-wrote seven ASIB songs and four with Gaga. Is in a lot of ASIB press and bts footage. Can even catch him with Gaga at some events during pre/production.

Β 

Edit: And Gaga sang background on two POTR songs. More so emotionalΒ it hurts music

https://www.much.com/lady-gaga-lukas-nelson-promise-of-the-real/

Β 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Shipper
39 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I think it's

and if I fell in love with you

Β 

Honestly and no doubt one of my favorites from the movie. It's a very warm song.

Makes so much sense! I just heard 25. hahah

Β 

paradox

and if i fell in love with you would you harmonise with me babe?
would you sympathise or mistake me for a minor fool?
i've got time, stay a while with me.
doesn't matter if we're out of key. i would gladly take your ups and downs.Β 

this slaysΒ :heart:

Reject False Icons
14 minutes ago, KNJ said:

:triggered::triggered:You don't know him? This is Lucas Nelson, front man of Promise of The Real ( the band that played Jackson's band in ASIB) and Willie Nelsons son. He co-wrote seven ASIB songs (four with Gaga) and is all over ASIB press and bts footage. Can even catch him with Gaga at some events during pre/production.

Β 

You make me feel like I’m fake:selena:Β 
I’m aware that he wrote many songs with Gaga for ASIB, but he called her Stefani and that made me think there wasΒ a close relationshipΒ 

but I didn’t know the other facts about himΒ 

1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

You make me feel like I’m fake:selena:Β 
I’m aware that he wrote many songs with Gaga for ASIB, but he called her Stefani and that made me think there wasΒ a close relationshipΒ 

but I didn’t know the other facts about himΒ 

Lol I wasΒ  just about to edit and link the vid that autoplayed next...He talks about their relationshipΒ 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Shipper said:

Β ASIB will not die.

Β 

And id fell in love with you

would you simplify our mistake

me for a minor fool

I've got time stay a while with me

Doesnt matter if we are out of key

I would gladly take your ups and downs

and turn around

(CHORUS)

Β 

I heard...

And I fell in love with you

Would you sympathize or mistake

Me for a minor fool

Because there's so many music terminology I looked up sympathize, it checks out right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy_(music)

Shipper
10 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I heard...

And I fell in love with you

Would you sympathize or mistake

Me for a minor fool

Because there's so many music terminology I looked up sympathize, it checks out right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy_(music)

thanks edited! :heart:

Β 

Joshie S

Oh this is beautiful. One of my favourites from the soundtrack.

I love Lukas and have followed him for a long time, I loved that Gaga has had such a beautiful connection with him.:enigma:

The verse Stefani is great, however for the movie sake I'm glad it was edited.
It's wonderful he remembered every word:vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you β™₯

Shipper
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

Oh this is beautiful. One of my favourites from the soundtrack.

I love Lukas and have followed him for a long time, I loved that Gaga has had such a beautiful connection with him.:enigma:

The verse Stefani is great, however for the movie sake I'm glad it was edited.
It's wonderful he remembered every word:vegas:

I also thought the movie version was more Ally but then this verse is more Gaga.

Archived